Nobody Home Lyrics " "Who's that?" "Rose Pilchitt!" "Rose Pilchitt? Who's that?" (Kid screams in background) (Shut up!) "36-24-36 (laughter) does that answer your question?" . ) There's still nobody home. I've got a pair of Gohills boots And I've got fading roots. Feeling that his wife and the world are now beyond his reach, Pink lists the inconsequential things that are still within his grasp – the possessions in his hotel room and his unrealized dreams of personal freedom. Nobody Home" Track Info. Written By Roger Waters. Release Date November 30, 1979.
It was a big, strong animal, and usually nobody rode it except the officer. He put them in a big basket, but he was old and weak, so he always paid another man to carry the basket home for him. But one Saturday, while he was walking home in front of the man with the basket, the man ran away with it. The next Saturday, when Nasreddin went to the market again, a friend of his said, 'Look, there he is! That man stole your things last week!' Nasreddin at once hid behind a shop, and stayed there until the man left the market. His friend was very surprised. Why did you do that?' he asked
Nobody, nobody, nobody Nobody, nobody Ooh, nobody, nobody, nobody. I've been big and small and Big and small and Big and small again And still nobody wants me Still nobody wants me. And I know no one will save me I'm just asking for a kiss Give me one good movie kiss And I'll be alright. Mitski’s ninth track off her 2018 album Be the Cowboy, Nobody was released as a single on June 26. The song touches on themes of alienation and estrangement, but over a disco-paced beat, it’s hard not to want to dance the lonesome away. What inspired this song? Mitski
singer, songwriter, musician 'Odyssey' is out now. Get it here:Подписчиков: 4 млн
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Nobody Likes To See A Big Man Cry
Written-By – Fred Kelly
Written-By – Fred Kelly , Randy Barlow
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Capitol Industries, Inc.
- Published By – Nelade Music
- Published By – Frebar Music
- Produced For – Low Key Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered By – KP*
- Producer – Fred Kelly
NotesNot For Sale
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): S45-90757
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): S45-90758
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): S-45-90757-F-3- ✲ MASTERED BY CAPITOL KP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): S-45-90758-F-3- 1 MASTERED BY CAPITOL ✲ KP
|3762||Randy Barlow||Nobody Likes To See A Big Man Cry (7")||Capitol Records||3762||US||1973|