Big Time is the only album by Ultra, an American hip hop group composed of Kool Keith and Tim Dog, who had previously collaborated as part of Ultramagnetic MCs. The duo only released one album, which contained a large number of disses towards other rappers. It has been called "the holy Grail of the Kool Keith catalog, owing mostly to its rarity". All lyrics written by Kool Keith & Tim Dog.
Industry is wak" "Who rocks" "Big time".
Big Time' is an album that has one of the least complicated themes of any Kool Keith project: Kool Keith and Tim Dog are better rappers than you, they have more diamonds and money than you, the rap industry is wack, and you should stop biting their style. While most other acclaimed Kool Keith records deal with concepts such as eating tampons, outer space abortions, and having his German Shepherd give you an orgasm, Big Time is essentially an album of battle raps and disses over great production by Kutmaster Kurt.
mp3 13. Ain’t Nobody Happenin’. mp3 10. The Industry Is Wack. mp3 12. Keep It Rea. epresent. Ultra - Big Time - 1996, MP3, 320 kbps. Download via torrent Download via magnet. Ultra - Big Time (1996). 13. 10.
Big Time by Ultra, released 30 November 1995 1. Selling My DAT's (Intro) 2. Super Luv 3. NYC Street Corner Battle 4. Big Time 5. Bitin' My Space Shit (Skit) 6. Get Off The Dick 7. Who Rocks? 8. Peeping Tom (Skit) 9. Private Eyes 10. The Industry Is Wack 11. Moving Out The Projects? (Skit) 12. Keep It Real. Represent (Full Original Version Previously Unreleased) 13. Ain't Nobody Happenin' Featuring Motion Man 14. Fat Lady 15. Visit To The Zoo (Skit) 16. Bizarre 17. No Face 18. To The Real Ultra Fans (Outro). Also includes FREE immediate download of 15-track album in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. Includes unlimited streaming of Big Time via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days.
Big Time or The Big Time may refer to: Big Time (1929 film), a film starring Lee Tracy and Mae Clarke. Big Time (1977 film), a film produced by Motown Productions. Big Time (1988 film), a concert film featuring Tom Waits. Big Time (1989 film), a TV movie featuring Paul Guilfoyle. Big Time (2001 film), a film featuring Mark Valley. The Big Time (2002 film), a 2002 TV movie starring Molly Ringwald and Christina Hendricks. Big Time (2004 film), a film starring Matthew McGrory.
29. Deadmau5, ‘4 4 12’ (Ultra Math, 2011). He may suck at math, but Canadian EDM superstar Joel Zimmerman is definitely more than just a happy dude bouncing around in an LED mouse hat. His fifth and best album shows off his ability to stretch his signature good-mood progressive house in a number of directions – from the speedy groove and OCD car-alarm melody of "Bad Selection" to the thick Daft Punk-like vocoder-funk of "Animal Rights. Related, 500 Greatest Albums of All Time: LCD Soundsystem, 'Sound of Silver', 100 Best Albums of the 2000s: LCD Soundsystem, 'Sound of Silver'.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||NYC Street Corner Battle|
Producer – P-I-RE-X
|A4||Get Off The Dick|
Producer – P-I-RE-X
|B1||Industry Is Wak|
|B2||Keep It Real|
|B3||Ain't Nobody Happenin
Rap [Featuring, Uncredited] – Motion Man
Producer – Kool Keith
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Our Turn Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Our Turn Records, Inc.
- Published By – Money Makin Music
- Published By – Tim Dog Music
- Published By – Sheinger Music
- Published By – F-Troupe
- Recorded At – Krackhous Studios
- Mixed At – Krackhous Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- A&r [Direction] – Kool Keith, Tim Dog
- Executive Producer – Eddie Pugh, Tim Dog
- Layout – Jim Rasfeld
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Photography By – Scotty Z
- Producer – Kut Masta Kurt (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1 to B3, B5, B6)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Junior
- Written-By – Kool Keith, Tim Dog
NotesRecorded and mixed at Krackhous Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Future Disc Systems.
Photography for Street Photography
Published by Money Makin Music (ASCAP) / Tim Dog Music (BMI) / Sheinger Music (ASCAP) / F-Troupe (BMI)
White sticker on the shrink says:
"Industry is wak"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 08198-1001-1 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): OTR-1001-1-A KM S-33737
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): OTR-1001-1-B KM S-33738
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|OTR 1001-2||Ultra||Big Time (CD, Album)||Our Turn Records||OTR 1001-2||US||1996|
|THR-1212-4||Ultra||Big Time (Cass, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Pur)||Threshold Recordings||THR-1212-4||US||2015|
|THR-1212-2||Ultra||Big Time (CD, Album, RE)||Threshold Recordings||THR-1212-2||US||2001|
|THR-1212-1||Ultra||Big Time (2xLP, Album, RE, TP)||Threshold Recordings||THR-1212-1||US||2001|
|OTR 1001-4||Ultra||Big Time (Cass, Album)||Our Turn Records||OTR 1001-4||US||1996|