Like Thalia, the fictional Texas town where Larry McMurtry sets The Last Picture Show. Oil keeps Thalia together, provides roughnecking jobs for the local working class boys, and keeps the town's wealthiest family, the Farrows, in their relatively cushioned niche. Gene and Lois Farrow's spoiled, beautiful teenage daughter Jacy is the apple of every boy's eye and when the story starts, she's chosen her blue-collar classmate Duane as her boyfriend.
The Last Picture Show (1996). The Last Picture Show. Protection by Massive Attack and Tracey Thorn (1994).
|3||Into Earthbound Into|
|8||Last Picture Show|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – China Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – China Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Rollover Studios
- Distributed By – Pinnacle – in U.K.
- Backing Vocals – Gwyn Jay Allen (tracks: except 3,4), Miriam Stockley (tracks: except 3,4)
- Mixed By, Engineer – Jo Bigg (tracks: all)
- Written By, Producer – John Wallace (tracks: all)
- Written By, Producer, Organ – William South
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (printed): 5 021732 401021 >
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): ZEN010CD MASTERD BY MAYKING
|77049||Heavyshift||The Last Picture Show (CD, Album)||Discovery Records||77049||US||1996|
|ZEN010CD||Heavyshift||The Last Picture Show (CD, Album, Promo)||Indochina||ZEN010CD||UK||1996|
|ZEN010CD||Heavyshift||The Last Picture Show (CD, Album)||Indochina||ZEN010CD||UK||1996|