Discover new the exciting talkatives music playlists and online mix tapes created by DJs from around the world. Turn off safe browse to show content that has been flagged by the community as not safe for work. the exciting talkatives.
Disturbing the Peace is the second studio album by the American heavy metal band Alcatrazz, and is the only one featuring Steve Vai on guitar. The album remained for 7 weeks on the Billboard 200 albums chart, peaking at No. 145. The album was re-released in 2001 as Vo. 2 of Steve Vai's The Secret Jewel Box and as a remastered, expanded version with a different cover in 2013 on Polish label Metal Mind. All songs by Graham Bonnet and Steve Vai, except where noted.
All we are saying is give peace a chance.
Through prayers to God, we feel connected. Peace is said to be offered on the wings of a dove.
Shane MacGowan's potent appetite for alcohol was evident from the time the Pogues cut their first album, but by the time they got to work on Peace and Love in 1989, it was evident that he'd gone far past the point of enjoying a few pints (or many pints) and had sunk deep into drug and alcohol dependence
This album was released as a double-LP, which was composed of some live material recorded at Bill Graham's Fillmore East and some studio recordings. In "Love, Peace and Happiness", the phrase "That's one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind" is paraphrased as, "It's a small step for man, but it's a giant leap for all mankind".
|A1||Bribery And Corruption|
|A2||Susu Twa Mpowa|
|A3||Papa Ye Asa|
- Marketed By – Phonogram (Ghana) Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Record Manufacturers (Ghana) Ltd. [R.M.G.L.]
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram – 10177892
- Recorded At – EMI Studios Apapa, Lagos
- Bass – Theo Lartey
- Claves [Sticks] – Peter Asabil
- Congas – Frank Asante*
- Cowbell, Tambourine – Felix Mensah
- Design [Sleeve] – Mantsefio Bampoe
- Drums – Alex Abito
- Engineer [Recording] – Monday Oki
- Executive-Producer – J. Abraham*
- Lead Guitar – Oris Antwi
- Leader, Vocals – Kwabena Ampiah
- Maracas – Donglas Asmah*
- Organ, Synthesizer, Strings – Awuku Yobo
- Photography By – G. Annan-Forson*
- Producer, Directed By – Odion Iruoje
- Rhythm Guitar – Joe Amanor
- Tenor Saxophone – Teddy Guy
- Trumpet – Nat Koomson
- Vocals – Daniel Nunoo, Eddie Jackson
|JALP 006||The Exciting Talkatives||Peace & Love (LP, Album)||Mezumbah||JALP 006||Ghana||1977|