Ronin Arkestra Formed in Tokyo in 2017, Ronin Arkestra brings together some of the finest and most creative players in Japan’s Jazz and and electronic scene. The collective includes members of Kyoto Jazz Sextet, WONK, Cro-Magnon, Root Soul, Sleepwalker, Sauce81, Kyoto Jazz Massive and, of course, band leader Mark de Clive Lowe. Martin Martinoski Amazing fusion of progressive jazz and electronic beats.
This is the ethos behind Ronin Arkestra. Formed in Tokyo in 2017, Ronin Arkestra brings together some of the finest and most creative players in Japan’s Jazz and and electronic scene.
Redeye Reprisal, 04:48. A Love Supreme, 07:44. Now playing: Europe The Final Countdown.
In stock now for same day shipping. Founded in 2017, Ronin Arkestra is a fusionist jazz/electronica collective from Tokyo founded by broken beat keys-man Mark de Clive-Lowe. Given that the band includes some of the finest players in Japan's contemporary jazz scene - most notably members of Kyoto Jazz Massive, WONK and Sleepwalker - you'd expect this first outing on Albert's Favourites to be rather good.
03. The Silk Road Prelude. Ronin Arkestra - First Meeting (2019)/ - . 0. Ronin Arkestra - First Meeting (2019)/01. Mark de Clive-Lowe, Wataru Hamasaki, Kohei Ando, Ruike Shinpei, Sauce 81, Tsuyoshi Kosuga, Kobayashi Shinju & Hikaru Arata). Ronin Arkestra - First Meeting (2019)/02. Redeye Reprisal (feat.
A new project formed in Tokyo feat. Mark de Clive-Lowe and members of Kyoto Jazz Sextet, WONK, Cro Magnon, Sleepwalker and more. A document of our very first meeting. A journeying expression of densely rich jazz sonics combined with electronic textural modification.
Albert's Favourites Item No: 636568. Artist: Ronin Arkestra. Titel: First Meeting. Label: Albert's Favourites.
12" Vinyl UK. Alberts Favourite, ALBF1206.
|B1||The Silk Road Prelude|
|B2||A Love Supreme|
- Recorded At – Red Bull Studios, Tokyo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Albert's Favourites
- Copyright (c) – Albert's Favourites
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 186838E
- Published By – Songs Of Defend
- Published By – Jowcol Music
- A&R – Adam Scrimshire, Dave Koor, Jonny Drop
- Alto Saxophone – Kohei Ando
- Art Direction, Design – Jonny Drop
- Bass – Shinju Kobayashi
- Drums – Hikaru Arata (tracks: A1, B1), Nobuaki Fujii (tracks: B2)
- Effects [FX] – Sauce81
- Engineer – Ryu Kawashima
- Guitar – Tsuyoshi Kosuga
- Mastered By – Adam Scrimshire, Dave Koor
- Mixed By – Adam Scrimshire, Dave Koor (tracks: A1, A2)
- Photography By – Ryoko Ito
- Piano, Keyboards, Electronics [Live Electronics], Effects [FX], Music Director – Mark De Clive-Lowe
- Producer – Mark De Clive-Lowe
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Wataru Hamasaki
- Trumpet – Ruike Shinpei*
- Written-By – John Coltrane (tracks: B2), Mark De Clive-Lowe (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A): 186838E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B): 186838E2/A