April March (real name Elinor Blake) is an indie pop singer from California. She was born on April 20, 1965 and sings in English and French.
KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. Chick Habit (EP) 1995. Chrominance Decoder 1999.
BPM Profile April March & Aquaserge. Album starts at 180BPM, ends at BPM (-180), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by April March. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
April March (born Elinor Blake on April 20, 1965) is an American singer-songwriter who sings in English and French She is also a cartoon animator, including a stint as a principal animator for the Ren and Stimpy show. March traveled to France to record the album Chrominance Decoder with Bertrand Burgalat's label Tricatel. Tricatel released the album in France and Japan in 1996, along with two singles, "Mignonette" and "Garçon Glaçon", and a promotional video created by Bergalat.
April March (nombre real Elinor Blake, n. 20 de abril de 1965) es una cantante y compositora estadounidense de indie pop que canta tanto en inglés como en francés. También ha sido animadora de dibujos animados, incluyendo una temporada como animadora principal de la serie Ren y Stimpy. April March - Cet Air-La. April March - While We're Young. April March - Chick Habit. April March - Tu mens. April March - Le Temps de l'amour. April March - Le Temps des yoyos. April March - Pauvre Lola. April March - Laisse tomber les filles. April March - The Land of Go. April March - Caribou. April March - Coral Bracelet.
April March - Stay Away From Robert Mitchum. Lessons of the Hour - Frederick Douglas. March 8- April 13, 2019.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Strings – Abigail Trundle, Christopher Goldscheider*, Eleanor Gilchrist, Jeremy Morris, Teresa Whipple*
|4||Theme From Lime Cafe
Bass – Dave Seward*Drums – Jeremy SzuderElectric Guitar – Bobby Sell, Dennis BuntonVocals, Guitar, Electric Piano – Ryan Hildebrand
|7||Olive Green Dictionary
Bass, Effects [Dubs] – Dennis BuntonElectronic Drums – Space Honkey*Recorded By, Engineer – Dennis BuntonVocals, Guitar – Bobby Sell
Acoustic Guitar – Ryan HildebrandBass – Dave Seward*Guitar – Bobby SellPercussion – Jeremy SzuderPiano – Dennis BuntonViolin, Backing Vocals – Petra Haden
|9||Cet Air Là|
|10||Le Temps De L'Amour|
|11||Stay Away From Robert Mitchum
Producer, Arranged By – Tim Hensley
|12||Jesus And I Love You
Organ – Dennis Bunton
- Acoustic Guitar – Max Fergusen
- Backing Vocals – Benett Rogers, Ilene Markel*, Sheryl Farber
- Bass [Stand Up Bass] – Sherry Ozeki*
- Bass, Guitar [Guitars] – Phil Maynes
- Drums – Carlo Nuccio
- Drums, Chimes, Percussion – Danny Frankel
- Drums, Percussion – Richie Thomas*, Steve Savitsky
- Guitar [Condor], Bass [Six String Bass], Guitar – George Woods
- Guitar [Guitars] – Jonathan Richman
- Guitar, Bass – Elliot Easton
- Guitar, Bass, Celesta, Organ, Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Andy Paley
- Organ – Danny McGough
- Organ, Accordion – Tim Hensley
- Organ, Synthesizer, Bass, Backing Vocals, Guitar – Bertrand Burgalat
- Producer, Arranged By – Bertrand Burgalat (tracks: 1 to 3), Elinor Blake (tracks: 4 to 10, 12), Los Cincos (tracks: 4, 7, 8)
- Saxophone – Brad Carrow*
- Trombone – Matt Flemming
- Trumpet – Rich Hoffman
- Vibraphone – Jim Goulden
- Vocals – Elinor Blake
- Written-By – Goraguer* (tracks: 9), Burgalat* (tracks: 1 to 3), Level* (tracks: 6), Criscarol* (tracks: 6), Blake* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 12), Gall* (tracks: 9), Los Cincos (tracks: 4, 7, 8), Mounet* (tracks: 3), Gainsbourg*