Backing Vocals – J. Finesse, T. Tyrone. A green with white print 'hype' sticker attached to the front cover states: 'The KIngs Of Pressure Brains Unchained Slang Teacher Tales From The Darkside Call Me On The Telephone PL1017. Track durations stated on center labels. P)(C) 1989 Next Plateau Records, Inc.
Tales From The Darkside Lyrics. Feel the groove of Dr Phibe Here we go with tales of the darkside You love this creepy mix Fiending for horror, yes kid here's your fix In the zones, everywhere Hempstead and Freeport and London and Delaware Coast to coast, worldwide After twelve the dead they come alive Think you're rough, teenage hard Hang with Doc Phibe and let's. Tales From The Darkside" Track Info. Slang Teacher Kings Of Pressure. Tales From The Darkside.
Listen to Kings Of Pressure Radio featuring songs from Slang Teacher free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Slang Teacher (1982). Album by Wide Boy Awake. was sampled in. Slang Teacher by Kings of Pressure (1989). 89 Dynamite Mix (R/U/Def?) Mix by Bits & Pieces (Dynamite Mixers) (1989).
This album truly is sampling heaven, even more than the no. 1 album on this list. Too Brown – Takin No Shorts. Kings Of Pressure – Slang Teacher. Maestro Fresh Wes – Symphony In Effect. Divine Styler – Word Power.
Artists Kings Of Pressure Slang Teacher Brains Unchained. Brains Unchained Kings Of Pressure. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
Listen to music from Kings Of Pressure like You Know How To Reach Us, Brains Unchained (Vocal) & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Kings Of Pressure. The first of several acts assembled by the Shocklee brothers and Eric Sadler after Public Enemy, the Kings of Pressure were the result of a famed 1987 tryout in Hempstead, Long Island, New York. Me and Chuck really didn’t have aspirations of doing PE: we thought we were good at managing and directing others, recalls Hank Shocklee. So we found the best rhymers in the area and tried to put them together.
3rd Bass-"The Cactus Album" Ice Cube's-"AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted" Slick Rick's-"The Great Adventures of Slick Rick" Run-D. s-"Down With The King" Bell Biv Devoe-"Poison" Young Black Teenagers-"Young Black Teenagers" Young Black Teenagers-"Dead Enz Kidz Doin' Lifetime Bidz" Leaders Of The New School-"A Future Without a Past" Son of Bazerk-".
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – T. Tyrone
|A2||Rappers Have Feelings
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Andre Guilty, Chris Albert, Dannetta Chitty
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Andre Guilty, Dannetta Chitty
|A4||Call Me On The Telephone
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Laurie Miles, Toi SojerVocals [Sung By] – Randy Luv Payton
|A5||Who's Gonna Take The Bait||4:39|
|B2||Smooth As A Violin||1:00|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – J. Finesse, T. Tyrone
|B4||Tales From The Darkside
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Dolores Miles, Kenneth Smith , Ronald Chambers*
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Denise , Jamie , Randy Luv Payton, Toi Sojer
- Distributed By – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – STM Music Inc.
- Published By – Power Move Music
- Published By – Bellboy Music
- Published By – Assorted Music
- Recorded At – Sabella Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Sabella Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Co-producer – Onzoro Johnson
- Concept By, Design – Jeff Faville
- Engineer – Chris Albert, Jim Sabello*
- Executive-Producer – Ed Chalpin, Ron Skoler
- Management – Rhythm Method Enterprises*
- Mastered By – pa*
- Photography By – Janette Beckman
- Producer [Associate Producers] – Eric Sadler, Keith Boxley
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Adrian White
- Written-By – A. White* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), E. Sadler* (tracks: B1), J. Johnson* (tracks: A1, B2, B3, B5), K. Boxley* (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B4), L. Creed* (tracks: A4), O. Johnson* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), T. Bell* (tracks: A4)
NotesCredits as printed on the rear sleeve:
Recorded and Mixed at Sabello Studios, Roslyn Heights, NY.
Mastered at Trutone Records, NJ.
Published by STM Music / Power Move Music (BMI) except "Call Me On The Telephone" by Bellboy Music / Assorted Music (BMI).
Cover photo taken at the Center For The Media Arts, NYC.
A green with white print 'hype' sticker attached to the front cover states: 'The KIngs Of Pressure Brains Unchained Slang Teacher Tales From The Darkside Call Me On The Telephone PL1017.'
Track durations stated on center labels.
(P)(C) 1989 Next Plateau Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1834-41017-1 0
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched): PL-1017 - [etching scrtached out] - SOUL SIDE 1-1 -pa . 3-89
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched): PL-1017 - POWER SIDE 1-1 -pa . 3-89
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, runout, stamped): SRC MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed around A side center hole): E T
- Rights Society: BMI
|PL-1017-4||Kings Of Pressure||Slang Teacher (Cass, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL-1017-4||US||1989|
|PL1017||Kings Of Pressure||Slang Teacher (LP, Album, Promo)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL1017||US||1989|
|PL1017||Kings Of Pressure||Slang Teacher (LP, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL1017||US||1989|
|PLCD1017||Kings Of Pressure||Slang Teacher (CD, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PLCD1017||US||1989|