Selected highlights from the 1973 Marquee Reading Festival. Total duration of tracks B. & B. are 7:37. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 20 For Sale from €. 0.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information. All styles of audio music.
Album: Reading Festival ’73. No songs for Reading Festival ’73 yet. embed
The '73 LP, Reading Festival 1973, was released by GM (Gaff/Masters) Records, the recording imprint of Rod Stewart's management company, Gaff Management, so it should come as absolutely no surprise to find that almost all (all?) of the eight artists represented had a clear GM connection in one form or another, with several cases of inter-band co-operation, too. Fair enough - it's their album.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Philips (catalog number 6370 103). This album was released in 1973 year. Format of the release is. Genre of this release: Rock music Pop music Folk, World, & Country music. Released at: This album was released on the label GM Records (4) (catalog number GML 1008). UK.
Various as National Jazz Festival (1961–1970). Reading (since 1971). Also at Leeds (since 1999). After moving to Reading the festival's line-up became primarily composed of progressive rock, blues and hard rock during the early and mid 1970s, and then became the first music festival to incorporate punk rock and new wave in the late 1970s, when The Jam, Sham 69 and The Stranglers were among the headline acts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Rory Gallagher||Hands Off
Written-By – R. Gallagher*
Written-By – Bo Diddley
Written-By – Greenslade*, Lawson*
|A4||–Status Quo||Don't Waste My Time
Written-By – Young*, Rossi*
|B1||–The Faces*||Losing You
Written-By – Holland/Dozier/Holland*
|B2||–Andy Brown*||Long Legged Linda
Written-By – A. Bown*
|B3||–Lesley Duncan||Earth Mother
Written-By – J. Horowitz*, L. Duncan*
|B4.a||–Tim Hardin||Hang On To A Dream
Written-By – T. Hardin*
|B4.b||–Tim Hardin||Person To Person
Written-By – A. Bown*
- Record Company – Phonogram International B.V.
- Licensed From – GM Records
- Recorded At – The Reading Festival
- Mastered At – I.B.C. Studios
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – Mike Gill
- Executive-Producer – Chris Beckwith, Jimmy Horowitz
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Dave Field
- Mastered By – Melvin Abrahams*
- Mixed By [Mixing/Thanks to] – Andy Knight, Chris Beckwith, Colin Johnson , Damon Lyon-Shaw, David Katz , Hugh Jones, Jimmy Horowitz, Richard Mainwaring*, Robin Sylvester, Ron Neverson*, Rory Gallagher, Strider
- Producer, Recorded By – Ron Neverson*
NotesSelected highlights from the 1973 Marquee Reading Festival.
Total duration of tracks B4.a & B4.b are 7:37.
Marketed in New Zealand by Phonogram Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): AA 6370 103.1 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): AA 6370 103.2 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, stamped): A1 10 AA6370103 1Y 320 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, stamped): A1 10 AA6370103 2Y 320 1
- Price Code (Boxed): A