Like most of James Brown's music, the recorded output of the . s has been heavily mined for samples by hip hop DJs and record producers. During the 1980s and 1990s, Maceo Parker and Fred Wesley intermittently toured under the name The JB Horns, sometimes with other former Brown sidemen such as Alfred "Pee Wee" Ellis in tow. The JB Horns recorded several albums for the Gramavision label which were later reissued by Rhino Records. They also recorded an album under this name with producer Richard Mazda called I Like It Like That
I Like It Like That (Album Version). UMG (от лица компании "Siente Music"); ARESA, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - SonyATV, UBEM, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor, CMRRA, SOLAR Music Rights Management, EMI Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (12).
Alegre was home too to Pete Rodriguez, the Bronx-born musician who served in the Marine Corps and rose to fame as the leader of Pete Rodriguez y Su Conjunto. He earned the nickname The King of Boogaloo from the title of his second album
I Like It Like That is an album by Motown group the Miracles, compiled for the UK market and released on the UK Tamla-Motown label (TML11003) as one of its initial group of six albums in March 1965 (there was no equivalent album to this in the USA). Known as the Miracles' "forgotten album", few people, outside of Motown insiders, hard-core Miracles fans, and collectors, remember that it had even existed.
Produced by Pancho Cristal. Album I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi). I Like It Like That Lyrics. I Like It Like That is a 1967 song by Latin boogaloo musician Pete Rodriguez. One of the most influential boogaloo songs of all time, it rose to international prominence in 2018 when it was sampled by rapper Cardi B in her hit single I Like It. "I Like It Like That" Track Info. Written By Manny Rodriguez & Tony Pabon. Sampled In. I like it like that by I LIKE IT BISH. Blood Moon by ReyGGTV.
|1||I Like It Like That||4:41|
|2||Picture On A Wall||4:26|
|4||Chillin' With Fred||6:33|
|5||What Goes Around||5:41|
|8||Evening In New York||4:23|
|9||I Like It Like This||4:43|
|11||I Like It Like That (Club Mix)||4:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Favored Nations
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Protocol Studios
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Recorded At – Tickle Studios
- Recorded At – Avalanche Studios, Denver, CO
- Mixed At – Protocol Studios
- Mixed At – Tickle Studios
- Acoustic Bass – Ricardo Santos (tracks: 9)
- Alto Saxophone, Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals, Organ [Hammond] – Maceo Parker
- Bass, Drums, Sampler, Programmed By, Synth, Guitar, Rap, Organ – Richard Mazda
- Chorus, Vocals [Chant] – The McKoy Family (tracks: 5)
- Drums [Kit Drums] – Tut Zut (tracks: 9)
- Drums [Live Kit Drums] – Crispin Taylor
- Engineer – George Counis*, Marcus Lindsay, Richard Mazda, Tad Baker
- Executive-Producer – Richard Mazda
- Flugelhorn – Haji Ahkba (tracks: 9)
- Liner Notes – 岩間慎一*
- Producer – Richard 'Curtis' Mazda*
- Programmed By [Additional] – Ali Staton, John Green
- Tenor Saxophone, Backing Vocals, Organ, Synth – Pee Wee Ellis
- Trombone, Backing Vocals, Piano – Fred Wesley
- Vocals – Jaye Ella Ruth (tracks: 1)
- Vocals [Spoken] – Laura Jane Mazda (tracks: 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|me 011/93||The JB Horns*||I Like It Like That (CD, Album)||Soulciety Records||me 011/93||Germany||1993|
|EX-296-2||The JB Horns*||I Like It Like That (CD, Album)||Instinct Records||EX-296-2||US||1994|
|me 011/93||The JB Horns*||I Like It Like That (LP)||Soulciety Records||me 011/93||Germany||1993|