THEESatisfaction THEESatisfaction – – noun, verb 1. Queens of the Stoned Age 2. Empresses of time 3. Pre- Egyptian Dynasty 4. Self written 5. Self produced 6. Stasia Irons & Catherine Harris-White (SassyBlack) EarthEE, released 24 February 2015 1. Prophetic Perfection 2. No GMO 3. Planet For Sale 4. Blandland 5. Fetch/Catch 6. Nature's Candy 7. EarthEE 8. Post Black Anyway 9. Universal Perspective 10. WerQ 11. Sir Come Navigate 12. Recognition 13. I Read You THEESatisfaction’s EarthEE is the follow up to awE naturalE, the alternative R&B group’s criticall.
The duo released their debut full-length album, Awe Naturale, on Sub Pop Records March 27, 2012. They released their second and final album, Earthee, on February 24, 2015. THEESatisfaction announced in May 2016 that they had decided to "end the group" to "rest, reflect & grow independently. "V Premiere! THEESatisfaction "Enchantruss"". Retrieved March 1, 2012. Hoby, Hermione (March 25, 2012). One to watch: THEESatisfaction"
Closing theme "Naturale" - "Queens of the stoned age/Empresses of time/Feel our energy floating through your mind" - alternately thrashes and levitates. The only other voice is that of Shabazz Palaces' Ishmael Butler, who returns the favor with appearances on the knotty "God" and the slightly disorienting "Enchantruss"; he falls into the fabric of each track so inconspicuously that the trio could easily branch out into its own group.
awE naturalE is an album without floors or ceilings. It neither begins nor ends. It doesn’t announce its existence with grand intentions or furrowed severity-it prefers to adroitly hover in the air. With 13 tracks in 30 minutes, constantly shifting through disparate vibes, weeded R&B, alien fast-rap chirps-Seattle’s newest bizzaro-rap partnership THEESatisfaction seem solely concerned with making music on their own terms. This is an album that moves with breezy ambition, brimmed with confidence-any followers that stick to its saunter are inconsequential additions. You probably first heard.
THEESatisfaction – Awe Naturale. Label: Sub Pop – SP960. Executive-Producer – J. Moore (tracks: Jonathan moore), THEESatisfaction. Management – Black Book Management, Jonathan Moore (5). Mastered By – Dave Cooley.
THEESatisfaction can’t be accused of not bringing themselves, but it’s a shame to imagine the album awE naturalE could’ve been if they’d just brought more.
The album stands on its own as a fresh take on dense neo-soul, jazz, and rap fusion, but it also functions as a component of a larger piece. It's solid proof that they weren't merely vocalists auditioned for a part by Palaceer Lazaro, but part of a symbiotic relationship that must have much deeper roots. What is that common goal? Like Lazaro has done in the last couple of years, THEESatisfaction find a way to draw from the early-1990s backpack era and break new (and sometimes strange) ground while staying on the right side of the line between groovy and granola. Songs meander through psychedelic loops built around jazz or funk instrumentation, starting punchily in one place and ending abruptly somewhere altogether different.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Arranged By – C. Harris-White* (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 9), E. Blood* (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 9), S. Irons* (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 9)
- Bass – E. Blood* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 11, 13)
- Design – Dusty Summers
- Drums – S. Irons* (tracks: 9), W. Hallauer* (tracks: 2)
- Executive-Producer – J. Moore* (tracks: Jonathan moore), THEESatisfaction
- Management – Black Book Management, Jonathan Moore
- Mastered By – Dave Cooley
- Mixed By – E. Blood*
- Percussion – T. Marairr* (tracks: 2, 6, 9, 11)
- Photography By – David Belisle
- Piano – C. Harris-White* (tracks: 9)
- Trumpet – O. Arunga* (tracks: 9)
- Written-By – C. Harris-White*, I. Butler* (tracks: 9, 10), James N. Howard* (tracks: 7), Maurice White (tracks: 7), S. Irons*, Valerie Carter (tracks: 7)
NotesTrifold cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 098787096026
- Barcode (Printed): 0 98787 09602 6
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U9J
- Matrix / Runout: IR SP 960-2 01 Z110107 M1S2
|SP960||THEESatisfaction||Awe Naturale (LP, Album)||Sub Pop||SP960||US||2012|
|PROCD 177||THEESatisfaction||Awe Naturale (Clean Edits) (CD, Album, Promo)||Sub Pop||PROCD 177||US||2012|
|SP960||THEESatisfaction||Awe Naturale (LP, Album, Ltd, Bro)||Sub Pop||SP960||US||2012|