Listen to Funeral Diner Radio featuring songs from The World of the Forms free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Funeral Diner - Decline. from the album "the underdark" Instrumental. Funeral DinerStaircase - World of Forms LP. 38:58. Funeral Diner Staircase - World of Forms LP Funeral Diner 1. My Fist Smells Like Graveyard 2. We Don't Belong In Concrete 3. Funeral Diner - My Fist Smells Like Graveyard. Funeral Diner's "My Fist Smells Like Graveyard" song, from the split comp. album Three Sides Dead Главная Сайт Письмо.
Funeral Diner (1998–2007) was a screamo band from Half Moon Bay, California, located near San Francisco, playing self-described "screamy, chaotic, melodic hardcore The band had a large catalog of splits and compilation tracks on various records. Released: August 2000. Label: Ape Must Not Kill Ape. Format: LP.
Released: August 2000. Split with Staircase. The Shivering/Funeral Diner. Released: November 2001. Label: Into The Hurricane Unfun Records City Boot Records. Compilation album composed of all of Funeral Diner's tracks from their splits with Nexus Six, Staircase, and The Shivering.
7:10) Тотальное время: 00:39:38.
BPM Profile Funeral Diner. Album starts at BPM, ends at 67BPM (+67), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Funeral Diner. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Funeral Diner||My Fist Smells Like Graveyard||4:29|
|A2||–Funeral Diner||We Don't Belong In Concrete||2:58|
|A3||–Funeral Diner||The Nightbuilders||3:20|
|A4||–Funeral Diner||Sleeping Boy The Paranoid||5:51|
Vocals [2nd Vocals] – Sean O'Shea Written-By – Portraits Of Past
|B2||–Staircase||The Phone Line That Stretchs Across Hills And Reservoirs||2:36|
|B3||–Staircase||Site Of A Trainwreck||4:37|
- Distributed By – Ebullition Records
- Recorded At – Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
- Recorded At – KZSU Stanford
- Recorded At – Little Red Wagon Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Bass – Rob Beckstrom (tracks: A3), Sean O'Shea (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5)
- Drums – Matt Bajda* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar – Dave Mello* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar, Vocals – Dan Bajda* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Performer – Callan Clendenin (tracks: B1 to B5), John Paul Labno (tracks: B1 to B5), Justin Miller (tracks: B1 to B5), Ryan Nash (tracks: B1 to B5), Taylor Haisch (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Recorded By – Andy Radin*, Bradford McGowan (tracks: A3, B1 to B5)
NotesFuneral Diner's side was recorded May 1999 at CCRMA Studios in Stanford, CA, except "Nightbuilders" March 2000-May 2001 at KZSU-FM Stanford and Little Red Wagon Studios in Fremont, CA.
Staircase's side recorded at Little Red Wagon Studios in Sept. 2000.
1,000 LP's pressed on black vinyl. 50 with hand stamped sleeves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): APE #5-A GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): APE #5-B GOLDEN