Silver Eye is the seventh studio album by English electronic music duo Goldfrapp, released on 31 March 2017 by Mute Records. The album's first single, "Anymore", was released to digital music retailers on 23 January 2017 after its premiere on Lauren Laverne's BBC Radio 6 show
Goldfrapp – Silver Eye. Label: Mute – LSTUMM399, Mute – 541493995409. Includes art prints and a download code for the full album, offered in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
The new Goldfrapp album 'Silver Eye' is out now featuring new single 'Anymore', 'Ocean', 'Moon In Your Mouth' and 'Systemagic'. OUT NOW, including Ocean (ft. Dave Gahan). Stream 'Silver eye' on this site. Stream 'Anymore' remixes on this site.
Silver Eye. Goldfrapp. Released March 31, 2017. About Silver Eye 1 contributor. Goldfrapp brings back the synths and take us into an atmospheric journey of paganism and reflection in nature. Tap and hold to copy URL. Silver Eye Tracklist.
Goldfrapp’s quest continues.
It takes Alison Goldfrapp more than a full verse into Silver Eye’s leadoff track Anymore before she utters a single word with more than one syllable: You’re what I want. Ever since the pair swapped the John Barry ambience of their debut album Felt Mountain for the electro-glam of its successor Black Cherry, they’ve staked their identity on being able to assume new identities at will. Wanna double down on that sexy Spirit in the Sky shimmer? There’s Supernature.
Goldfrapp – Silver Eye. After a detour into folktronica, the British duo make a satisfying return to synthpop. Following the more intimate folktronica sound of 2013’s Tales of Us, it’s not surprising that Goldfrapp’s seventh and latest full-length studio album, Silver Eye, is a return to the band’s uptempo electronic dance pop sound of Supernature and Black Cherry.
Goldfrapp’s seventh album seems fascinated by the subject of transformation. A song inspired by a documentary about transgender children – become the one you know you are, urges its chorus – rubs shoulders with a song in which a man turns into a tiger. A number of tracks on Silver Eye, including the single Anymore, are audibly cut from the same glittery cloth as their most influential album, 2003’s Black Cherry.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Become The One|
|A5||Faux Suede Drifter
Written-By – Goldfrapp*, Krlic*, Gregory*
|B2||Beast That Never Was|
|B3||Everything Is Never Enough|
|B4||Moon In Your Mouth|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Young Turks Music
- Published By – Beggars Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – MPO
- Designed At – Big Active
- Art Direction, Photography By – Alison Goldfrapp
- Bass – Charlie Jones (tracks: A5, B3)
- Co-producer [Co-production] – John Congleton (tracks: A2, B5), The Haxan Cloak (tracks: A5, B1, B5)
- Design [Album Design By] – Mat Maitland
- Drum Programming [Additional Drum Programming] – John Congleton (tracks: B3, B5), Nick Batt (tracks: A1, B3)
- Drums – Robert Brian (tracks: B3)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alessandro Baldessari, Iain Berryman, Marco Migliari, Pete Hutchings
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Marta Sologni*
- Guitar – Leo Abrahams (tracks: A5, B2)
- Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Alison Goldfrapp, Will Gregory
- Loops [Live Drum Loops Played By], Recorded By [Live Drum Loops Recorded By] – Sebastian Sternberg (tracks: A1 to A3, B4)
- Management [Goldfrapp Are Managed By] – Fascination Management
- Mastered By – Matt Colton (tracks: A2, B4, B5), Ted Jensen (tracks: A1, A3 to B3)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – RJ*
- Mixed By, Programmed By [Additional Programming] – David Wrench
- Producer [Additional Production] – John Congleton (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B4), Leo Abrahams (tracks: B2), The Haxan Cloak (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B4)
- Producer [Additional Production], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Andy Savours (tracks: B3)
- Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By] – Goldfrapp
- Recorded By [Drums Recorded By] – Mark Frith (tracks: B3)
- Written-By – Goldfrapp* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Gregory* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
NotesStandard black vinyl version.
Released in a gatefold sleeve.
Includes art prints and download code for the full album, offered in both MP3 and FLAC format.
A1, A3 to B3 mastered at Sterling Sound.
A2, B4 & B5 mastered at Alchemy, London.
All tracks published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd, except 'Faux Suede Drifter'
published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Young Turks Music / Beggars Music.
℗ & © 2017 Mute Artists Ltd.
Printed / Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5 414939 952210
- Barcode (Text): 5414939952210
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC27959
|CDSTUMM399||Goldfrapp||Silver Eye (CD, Album)||Mute||CDSTUMM399||Europe||2017|
|ISTUMM399||Goldfrapp||Silver Eye (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Mute||ISTUMM399||2017|
|TRCP-210||Goldfrapp||Silver Eye (CD, Album, Promo)||Traffic Inc., Mute||TRCP-210||Japan||2017|
|TRCP-210||Goldfrapp||Silver Eye (CD, Album)||Traffic Inc., Mute||TRCP-210||Japan||2017|
|STUMM399||Goldfrapp||Silver Eye (LP, Album, TP)||Mute Artists||STUMM399||Europe||2017|