At The Jazz Base! is a jazz related rnb music live album recording by GERALD VEASLEY released in 2005 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Heads Up International – HUCD 3101 (US). Recorded live at Gerald Veasley's Jazz Base at the Sheraton Reading Hotel, PA - Nov. 10th & 11th, 2004. Thanks to snobb for the addition. At The Jazz Base Heads Up 2006.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). This album is a really big surprise. 2 people found this helpful.
Gerald Veasley (born July 28, 1955) is an American jazz bass guitarist. Veasley was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he played in R&B groups as a teenager. He worked with Joe Zawinul from 1988 to 1995, and began releasing his own records in 1992. He has also done extensive work as a studio musician. His 2008 release Your Move hit No. 12 on the . Billboard Top Contemporary Jazz Albums chart. Veasley has also worked as a smooth jazz DJ on WJJZ in Philadelphia.
At the Jazz Base, 2005. At the Jazz Base, 2005. Valdez In the Country, 05:15. On the Fast Track, 06:11. The Spy Is Back, 06:15.
Label: Heads Up International Released: 2005 Views: 1,007. Shango, Valdez in the Country, Coup de Ville, Sugar Time, Deeper, Forever, On the Fast Track, The Spy Is Back, Bread Puddin. Gerald Veasley, six-string bass; Chris Farr, tenor and soprano saxophones; Will Brock, keyboards; Peter Kuzma, organ, keyboards and synth bass; Eric Greene, drums; Pablo Batista, congas and percussion; Matt Cappy, trumpet; Jeff Bradshaw, trombone; Mark Knox, additional keyboards. At the Jazz Base! by Woodrow Wilkins
Your browser does not support the audio element. Valdez In the Country. Your browser does not support the audio element.
com or by calling CD Exchange at 610-777-2310. The concert will be recorded and will be part of a live CD release next year to celebrate Vital Info's 30th anniversary Barone Browne on bass, Vinny Valentino on guitar, Marc Soskin on piano/keyboards, and Andy Fusco on sa. .
|2||Valdez In The Country||5:15|
|3||Coup De Ville||4:05|
|7||On The Fast Track||6:12|
|8||The Spy Is Back||6:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Heads Up International
- Copyright (c) – Heads Up International
- Mixed At – Big Time Audio
- Mastered At – Heads Up International
- Art Direction, Photography By – Robert Hoffman
- Bass [6 String], Producer – Gerald Veasley
- Congas, Percussion – Pablo Batista
- Coordinator [Album Production] – Luther Dowdell
- Coordinator [Concert Production] – Gary Spencer
- Drums – Eric Greene
- Engineer [Front of House] – Tim Shapiro
- Executive-Producer – Dave Love
- Keyboards – Will Brock*
- Keyboards [Additional], Engineer – Mark Knox
- Mastered By – Paul Blakemore
- Mixed By – Martin Walters
- Organ, Keyboards, Synth [Bass] – Peter Kuzma*
- Producer – Richard Waller III
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Chris Farr
- Trombone – Jeff Bradshaw
- Trumpet – Matt Cappy
NotesRecorded live at Gerald Veasley's Jazz Base at the Sheraton Reading Hotel, PA - Nov. 10th & 11th, 2004
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 53361 31012 7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-113643 1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50D8
- Other (Mirrored on matrix runout): A02