Gösta Berlings Saga’s second album Detta Har Hänt (translated This Has Happened ) was recorded during Fall 2008 at the band’s own studio Pelikaan, with overdubs recorded at Roth Händle Studios owned by Mattias Olsson of Änglagård fame. It was released in June 2009 (also on Transubstans records) and was nominated for the P3 Gold award (Swedish National Radio’s premier music prize). This is music that draws you in unawares and then puts a powerful hypnotic spell over you! It is majestic and haunting at the same time. The positive response and good sales of Detta Har Hant led to more gigs in Sweden and even more in Europe, with the band gaining a reputation as a live force to be reckoned with.
Gösta Berlings Saga is a progressive rock quartet hailing from Stockholm, Sweden. Their critically acclaimed debut album "Tid är ljud" was released worldwide in January 2006 by Transubstans records. Their second album titled Detta Har Hänt was released worldwide on Transubstans Records in June 2009. The album was recorded during winter 08/09, partly assisted by Mattias Olsson of Änglagård and represents the evolvement the band has taken since the debut album.
co Singles & Albums. You can make changes to the tracklist directly on MusicBrainz. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz.
Gösta Berlings Saga, Stockholm. Instrumental rock band from Stockholm, Sweden. New album out on Inside Out Music on Oct 12th . Fast, slow, high and low ⚡️Head over to gostaberlingssaga. com for live shows, merch and more.
Gösta Berlings Saga, The Shortcomings of Efficiency. The Shortcomings of Efficiency. by Gösta Berlings Saga - 1 track - 7:41. Release date 09/21/2018. 1.
G�STA BERLINGS SAGA is a Eclectic Prog, Progressive Rock artist from Sweden.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer [Buchla 200] – Gösta Berlings Saga
- Recorded At – Studio Pelikaan
- Mastered At – Mastringshuset
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 103186E
- Artwork – Daniel Fagge Fagerström*
- Bass Guitar – Gabriel Tapper*
- Drums, Percussion – Alexander Skepp
- Engineer – Jörgen Andersson
- Guitar [Guitars] – Einar Baldursson
- Mastered By – Daniel Muhr
- Mellotron, Synthesizer [Minimoog], Glockenspiel, Celesta, Keyboards [Orchestron], Synthesizer [Persephone], Organ [Pump Organ], Piano [Acoustic Piano], Keyboards [Chilton Talentmaker], Keyboards [Optigan], Synthesizer [Gem PK 4900] – Gösta Berlings Saga
- Organ [Fender Rhodes], Mixed By – David Lundberg
- Photography By [Photos By] – Johan Kindbom
- Recorded By – Gösta Berlings Saga
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jens Johansson
- Tape [Tape Loops], Other [Various Ideas], Effects – Mattias Olsson
NotesLimited vinyl edition of 150 copies, numbered as ###/150. Comes with an org. printed innersleeve and a set of three printed photographs (Fujifilm) in postcard format, each copy being different.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7393210235137
- Matrix / Runout: PIRATES PRESS - IC01 A 103186E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: PIRATES PRESS - IC01 B 103186E2/A
|Trans047||Gösta Berlings Saga||Detta Har Hänt (CD, Album)||Transubstans Records||Trans047||Sweden||2009|
|TRANS047||Gösta Berlings Saga||Detta Har Hänt (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Transubstans Records||TRANS047||Sweden||2009|
|Trans047||Gösta Berlings Saga||Detta Har Hänt (CD, Album, RE)||Transubstans Records||Trans047||Sweden||2011|
|Trans047||Gösta Berlings Saga||Detta Har Hänt (CD, Album)||Transubstans Records||Trans047||Sweden||Unknown|
|ICO1||Gösta Berlings Saga||Detta Har Hänt (LP, Album, Ltd)||Icosahedron Music||ICO1||Europe||2012|