Matrix, Runout (Side A, stamped): PIRATES PRESS CAR035 A 81166O1/A.
The 20th Anniversary Series is a series of singles released by the American punk rock band The Bouncing Souls in 2009 to mark the twentieth year of the band's career. Over the course of the year, a total of 16 songs were released by the band's label Chunksaah Records as 7" singles and music downloads. The digital singles were released once a month, from January 1 to December 1, with 4 bonus songs being given out at the end of the year to those that purchased a subscription of the singles
20th Anniversary Series: Volume Two. Released: June 2009. 20th Anniversary Series: Volume Three. Released: September 2009. 15 Years of the Bouncing Souls, Punk-O-Rama: The Videos, Volume 1. 2003.
To commemorate the band's 20th anniversary this year, the Bouncing Souls simultaneously embraced new and old audio technology: On the first of every month in 2009, the band has been releasing a new MP3 for sale. Every third month, the band's personal label, Chunksaah, is releasing a seven-inch collecting the three songs released online thus far, plus a bonus track. It's both new-fangled yet very retro . I'm always gonna love these mooks. Now please fast forward to June so I can get Volume Two.
20th Anniversary Series Data di pubblicazione: 1 dicembre 2009. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Gasoline. I Think That The World.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dubs Says True|
|A2||I Think That The World|
|B1||The Mental Bits|
|B2||Gasoline (Demo Version)
Mixed By – Pete SteinkopfPiano – Jesse Skokos
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bouncing Souls, The
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lando Hour Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Bouncing Souls, The
- Copyright (c) – Lando Hour Publishing
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 81166O
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Little Eden Studios
- Mixed At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Mixed At – Little Eden Studios
- Mastered At – Little Red Book Mastering
- Design ["20 Years" Logo Design] – Arturo Vega, Bryan Kienlen
- Engineer – Ali Hassan
- Layout – Zak Kaplan
- Mastered By – Mark Chalecki
- Mixed By – Ryan Mall, Ted Hutt (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Photography By [Uncredited] – Jodi Samsel
- Producer – Ted Hutt
NotesTour edition: 1000 pcs - black, blue, and orange vinyl.
Recorded at The Magic Shop, New York, NY and Little Eden Studios, Asbury Park, NJ.
A1 - B1 mixed at King Size Sound Labs, Los Angeles, CA.
B2 mixed at Little Eden Studios, Asbury Park, NJ.
Mastered at Little Red Book Mastering, Los Angeles, CA.
Photo by SamselPhotography.com
©&℗ 2009 by The Bouncing Souls and Lando Hour Publishing (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): PIRATES PRESS CAR035 A 8116601/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): PIRATES PRESS CAR035 B 8116602/A
|CAR035||The Bouncing Souls||20th Anniversary Series: Volume Two (7", Ltd, Cle)||Chunksaah Records||CAR035||US||2009|
|Car035||The Bouncing Souls||20th Anniversary Series: Volume Two (7")||Chunksaah Records||Car035||US||Unknown|
|CAR035||The Bouncing Souls||20th Anniversary Series: Volume Two (7", TP)||Chunksaah Records||CAR035||US||2009|
|CAR035||The Bouncing Souls||20th Anniversary Series: Volume Two (7", Ltd, Bla)||Chunksaah Records||CAR035||US||2009|
|CAR035||The Bouncing Souls||20th Anniversary Series: Volume Two (7", Ltd, Blu)||Chunksaah Records||CAR035||US||2009|