Darling, Darling by Crissi Cochrane, released 21 August 2010 1. So Far Apart 2. Kinda Late 3. Mexico 4. Lonely For Me 5. Elevators 6. Coming Home 7. Separate Cities 8. Darling, Darling Recorded and mixed in one week of December 2009 at Soma Studios in Chicago, IL. Engineered by Tim Iseler. Mastered by Bob Weston. Features stripped-down and filled-out songs, with musical guests including Mike Kinsella on percussion and Drew Jurecka on strings. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Darling, Darling is the first album by Canadian singer-songwriter Crissi Cochrane. It was recorded and mixed at Soma Studios in Chicago on December 2009, and released 21 August 2010. Album descriptions on Last.
Companies, etc. Recorded At – SOMA Electronic Music Studios. Recorded At – The Canterbury Music Company. Mastered At – Chicago Mastering Service. Recorded over the span of four days in December 2009 at SOMA Electronic Music Studios in Chicago, Illinois, with additional tracking at The Canterbury Music Company in Toronto, Ontario.
Cochrane was born and raised in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. She released her first recordings as a high school student, under the name "Save September" While residing in Halifax, Cochrane studied Music Business at the Nova Scotia Community College in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and began performing under her own name in 2009. Just weeks before moving to Ontario by train in August 2010, she released Darling, Darling, a full-length album recorded at SOMA Electronic Music Studios in Chicago, Illinois. The record features guest performer Mike Kinsella (of Owen, American Football) on percussion and additional guitar.
Lyrics & Chords of Darling Darling by Crissi Cochrane, 58 times played by 7 listeners - get pdf, listen similar. Tube - Darling Darling chords lyrics. Undercover Slut - Darling Darling chords lyrics.
Crissi Cochrane combines the heart of an East Coast singer-songwriter with the soul of Windsor/Detroit, living and writing just a stone's throw away from the birthplace of Motown. Eight-song debut album released on August 21, 2010. Recorded over four days in December 2009 at SOMA Electronic Music Studios in Chicago, Illinois. Produced by Crissi Cochrane and Tim Iseler, featuring stripped-down and filled-out songs, and musical guests Mike Kinsella (Owen, American Football) on percussion and Drew Jurecka (Jill Barber) on strings. Mastered by Bob Weston at the Chicago Mastering Service. All songs written by Crissi Cochrane. Produced with funding support from the Province of Nova Scotia.
17 Ekim, 10:15 · Herkese Açık. 6 Yorum · Haberin Tam Boyutu. Gallery photo exhibit features women of Windsor-Essex. 11 Eylül, 10:08 · Herkese Açık.
Lotti Golden, in her Atlantic debut album Motor-Cycle, chronicled her life in NYCs East Village in the late 60s counterculture, visiting subjects such as gender identity, kate Bush remained distinctive throughout with her idiosyncratic style. 5. Windsor, Ontario – Windsor is a city in Ontario and the southernmost city in Canada.
|1||So Far Apart|
|4||Lonely For Me|
- Recorded At – SOMA Electronic Music Studios
- Recorded At – The Canterbury Music Company
- Mastered At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Copyright (c) – Crissi Cochrane
- Accordion – Raphael Roter (tracks: 8)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Raphael Roter (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8)
- Bass – Toby Summerfield (tracks: 2 to 4, 8)
- Cello – Amy Laing (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8)
- Drums, Percussion – Mike Kinsella (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tim Iseler
- Flute [Additional] – Crissi Cochrane (tracks: 1)
- Glockenspiel – Crissi Cochrane (tracks: 1, 6, 8)
- Guitar [Additional] – Mike Kinsella (tracks: 6, 7)
- Mandolin, Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Jim Becker (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Mastered By – Bob Weston*
- Piano – Ellen Bunch (tracks: 2)
- Producer – Crissi Cochrane, Tim Iseler
- Songwriter, Performer – Crissi Cochrane
- Violin, Viola – Drew Jurecka (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8)
- Vocals [Additional] – Angela Mullenhour (tracks: 1, 8), Ellen Bunch (tracks: 1, 8)
NotesRecorded over the span of four days in December 2009 at SOMA Electronic Music Studios in Chicago, Illinois, with additional tracking at The Canterbury Music Company in Toronto, Ontario.
Copyright 2010 Crissi Cochrane
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 54367 02245 0
- Matrix / Runout: MM-C0-11466 WWW.MUSICMANUFACTURING.COM CC071410 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J03