Original lyrics of Hold Back The Dawn song by Band. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Band lyrics. Write about your feelings and thoughts about Hold Back The Dawn. Make sure you've read our simple tips.
Farther Than Imagination. Producers: Jesse Thompson, Mike Daniel, Vernon Weakley. Terms and Conditions.
one has only to read the poem a few times to become aware of its perfection".
Shut Up and Dance was the lead single from Walk The Moon’s 2014 album, Talking Is Hard. The single was a major success, and gave Walk the Moon their first top ten pop hit. Inspired by a true experience and memories of high school, the song makes a deliberate attempt to recreate the bouncy, quirky feel of early 80s pop-rock. This was one of the last songs they made for the album, written in LA with assistance from Ben Berger and Ryan McMahon of Captain Cuts. Shut Up and Dance" Track Info. Written By Nicholas Petricca, Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon & 3 more
Минусовка и текст песни Shut Up And Dance (Walk The Moon). Записать исполнение караоке этой песни онлайн. We were victims of the night, The chemical, physical, kryptonite Helpless to the bass and faded light Oh we were born to get together, Born to get together. She took my arm, I don't know how it happened. We took the floor and she said. Oh don't you dare look back Just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back, She said shut up and dance with me! This woman is my destiny She said oh oh oh Shut up and dance with me. A backless dress and some beat up sneaks, My discotheque, Juliet teenage dream. I felt it in my chest as she looked at me.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Frances Lark||Hold Back The Dawn
Written-By – B. J. Hunter
|B||–Unknown Artist||Get Up And Dance
Written-By – R. W. Chandler
- Printed By – Alco Research And Engineering, Co.
- Pressed By – Alco Research And Engineering, Co. – ∆55785
- Pressed By – Alco Research And Engineering, Co. – ∆54242
- Published By – Meadowlark Music, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A matrix): 45-LJB-360
- Matrix / Runout (Side B matrix): 45-LJB-340
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout with circular Alco stamp): LJB-360 ∆-55785 [etched] ◯ [stamped, partially under label]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout with circular Alco stamp): LJB Re-340 ∆54242 [etched] ◯ [stamped]
- Rights Society: BMI
|730||Frances Lark||Hold Back The Dawn (7", Single)||Dore||730||US||1965|