Rough Cutt – Wants You. Label: Warner Bros. Concept By – Rough Cutt, Wendy Dio. Drums, Vocals – David Alford. Engineer – Jay Messina.
Wants You! is the second album of the band Rough Cutt. On certain versions/portions of the album, the full title appears as Rough Cutt Wants You!, as opposed to simply Wants You!. Producer Jack Douglas also worked with Cheap Trick, Aerosmith on Rocks, Toys in the Attic and Draw the Line, and on John Lennon's last record, Double Fantasy. Side one. "Rock the USA" (Chris Hager, Matt Thorr, Paul Shortino, Dave Alford) - 2:58. Bad Reputation" (Amir Derakh, Thorr, Alford) - 3:43.
Rough Cutt is the self-titled debut album of the 80's hard rock/heavy metal band of the same name. It was produced by Tom Allom, who is most famous for producing Judas Priest. The song "Take Her" was co-written by Ronnie James Dio. The songs "Dreamin' Again" and "Black Widow" were co-written by Wendy Dio, Ronnie's wife and also the band's manager at the time.
Rough Cutt – Wants You! Label: Warner Bros. 10. The Night Cries Out (For You).
Rough Cutt - The Night Cries Out 04:53. Rough Cutt - We Like It Loud 03:59. Rough Cutt - Don't Settle For Less 02:33. Rough Cutt - Bad Reputation 03:46. Rough Cutt - You Wanna Be A Star 02:44. Rough Cutt - Rough Cutt.
Wants You. By: Rough Cutt (1986, Rock). More albums from Rough Cutt: Live by Rough Cutt. Rough Cutt by Rough Cutt. View all albums . Wants You.
BPM Profile Rough Cutt. Album starts at 140BPM, ends at 120BPM (-20), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Rough Cutt. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
|1||Rock The U S A||3:00|
|3||Don't Settle For Less||2:36|
|4||Hot 'n' Heavy||4:50|
|5||Take A Chance||4:08|
|6||We Like It Loud||4:00|
|8||You Wanna Be A Star||2:45|
|9||Let 'Em Talk||3:36|
|10||The Night Cries Out (For You)||4:58|
- Engineered At – Crystal Sound
- Engineered At – One On One Studios
- Engineered At – Fiddler Studio
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – Steve Gerdes
- Bass Guitar – Matt Thorr
- Concept By [Original Concept] – Rough Cutt, Wendy Dio
- Drums, Vocals – David Alford
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jay Messina
- Engineer [Second] – Jeff Bennett , Karat Faye, Peter Arata
- Illustration – Holly Hollington
- Lead Guitar – Chris Hager
- Lead Guitar, Synthesizer – Amir Derakh
- Lead Vocals – Paul Shortino
- Management – Wendy Dio
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By [Back Cover Photography] – Neil Zlozower
- Producer [Produced By] – Jack Douglas
- Written-By – Derakh* (tracks: 2, 4 to 8, 10), Hager* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Alford* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10), Thorr* (tracks: 1 to 10), Shortino* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
NotesBooklet: 12 pages, with lyrics
Karat Faye, Crystal Studio
Jeff Bennett, One on One Studios
Peter Arata, Fiddler's
℗1986 WEA International Inc.
Made by Warner Music Japan Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: WCPC-4027 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L275
|9 25484-1, 1-25484||Rough Cutt||Wants You (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25484-1, 1-25484||US||1986|
|WPCP-4027||Rough Cutt||Wants You! (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCP-4027||Japan||Unknown|
|CANDY293||Rough Cutt||Wants You (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Candy||CANDY293||UK||2016|
|9 25484-4||Rough Cutt||Wants You (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25484-4||US||1986|
|W4-25484||Rough Cutt||Wants You (Cass, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W4-25484||US||1986|