Dream 2 Science – Dream 2 Science. Etichetta: Power Move Records – GFLP-4002A. Formato: Vinyl, LP, Album. A truly, dreamy, beautiful classic deep-house mini-album from the golden-post-Larry Heard era. New-yorker Ben Cenac, who was also member of electro pioneers Newcleus (and part of Sha-lor, who had a cool jazzy garage-house hit in the late 80's), shows a great sensibility and delicacy here in following mr Heard's path.
Dream 2 Science – Dream 2 Science. Sello: Power Move Records – GFLP-4002A.
Dream 2 Science Dream 2 Science. This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 118/159 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Dream 2 Science. 1. My Love Turns to Liquid.
Download MP3. Dream 2 Science. 1 2 3 4 5. Artist songs. My Love Turns to Liquid (Padapella).
Dream 2 Science EP. Rush Hour Holland. Cat: RHRSS 4 Released: 23 April, 2012 Genre: Deep House. Get new release alerts. What is Album Only? Some artists and labels prefer certain tracks to be purchased as part of an entire release.
My Love Turns To Liquid 02. Breathe Deep 03. Mystery Of Love 04. How Do I Love Thee 05. Liquid 06. Dream 2 Science 07. My Love Turns To Liquid (Hard Water Mix) 08. My Love Turns To Liquid (Warm Water Mix) 09.
Rush Hour Item No: 274510. Official re-release of this 'lost' 6-track mini album by New Yorker Ben Cenac (of Newcleus fame). Recorded and released in 1990 and is an absolute gem of a record - very much in the vein of Larry Heard's best recordings.
From the sublime, twilight acid of "Dream 2 Science" to spa house of "Breathe Deep," the EP moves like the easy contractions and extensions of a rubber band. Rush Hour's press release fetishistically states, three or four times, that this is a Larry Heard-like record. OK, yeah: it's a rich, embryonic deep house record with an experimental streak.
|A1||My Love Turns To Liquid|
|A3||Mystery Of Love|
|B1||How Do I Love Thee|
|B3||Dream 2 Science|
- Published By – Coznac Music
- Published By – Housdarock Music
- Produced For – Jam-On Productions
- Produced For – DAC Productions
- Recorded At – Transitions Studios
- Mixed At – Transitions Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rush Hour Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Rush Hour Recordings
- Lacquer Cut At – Schnittstelle
- Arranged By, Written-By – Ben Cenac, Gregg Fore (tracks: A3, B3)
- Lacquer Cut By – andreas*
- Lead Vocals – Buster Fhott, Vai Cee
- Producer – Ben Cenac, Buster Fhott, Dream 2 Science
NotesFirst pressing of this reissue came with a photo included of Ben
playing his Roland "Jupiter 6" and Oberheim synths
Additional copies pressed in June 2016
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): RH-RSS 4 A andreas at schnittstelle
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): RH-RSS 4 B andreas at schnittstelle
|GFLP-4002A||Dream 2 Science||Dream 2 Science (LP, Album)||Power Move Records||GFLP-4002A||US||1990|
|RH-RSS 4||Dream 2 Science||Dream 2 Science (6xFile, MP3, 320)||Rush Hour Recordings||RH-RSS 4||Netherlands||2012|
|GFLP-4002||Dream 2 Science||Dream 2 Science (LP, TP)||Power Move Records||GFLP-4002||US||1990|
|DTRCD-0011||Dream 2 Science||Dream 2 Science (CD, Album, RE)||Dizkotek Records||DTRCD-0011||US||2013|