Photography – Vidar Lunden. Photography – Solfrid Surland. Photography – Kaisa Ytterhaug. Piano, Keyboards – Øystein Sevåg. Saxophone – Petter Wettre (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 7). Violin – Sara Övinge (tracks: 1, 7).
Oystein Sevag Global House Band – Argento. wav" WAVE INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 07 AUDIO TITLE "Visit" PERFORMER "Oystein Sevag Global House Band" INDEX 00 04:03:70 FILE "07. Oystein Sevag Global House Band – Visit. wav" WAVE INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 08 AUDIO TITLE "Fragments of the big Picture" PERFORMER "Oystein Sevag Global House Band" INDEX 00 07:42:59 FILE "08. Oystein Sevag Global House Band – Fragments of the big Picture.
Download Øystein Sevåg Global House Band - The Red Album (2010) (FLAC) or any other file from Music category. 1. Phoenix 2. Dido's Last Walz 3. Battering Ram 4. Gleam of Light 5. Five to Three 6. Argento 7. Visit 8. Fragments of the big Picture 9. Waves of tomorrow.
Album · 2010 · 9 Songs. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu.
Oystein Sevag Global House Band The Red Album 2010. Oystein Sevag Global House Band - The Red Album(2010) 0. rgento. ragments of the big Picture.
The album starts to take on a bit of a predictable (but welcome) pattern with the down-tempo 'Argento', which Sevåg is highlighted on acoustic grand, Wettre/Hofseth on sax, Melhuus/Erlien on bass, and Bye/Vinaccia on drums - fantastic jazz/prog quartet action here! But, wait a minute - I thought we were due for another groove - what's this? 'Visit' eerily welcomes us into the fantastic realms of Sevåg's musical genius - didjeridoo meets violin and other bizarre harmonics.
In April 2005, Sevåg's new album Caravan was released, 8 years after his previous album Bridge. The new material was introduced on a concert in Oslo in March. In October 2005 he had two concerts in Norway with his "Global House Band" - followed up by ten small solo concerts at the Vigeland Mausoleum in Oslo. In the spring 2006 Øystein Sevåg moved to Oslo. He produced singer/songwriter Eliksir's debut album Earthly Things, released in 2007. Sevåg married Benedicte Torget in June 2018.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Dido's Last Walz||2:51|
|4||Gleam Of Light||3:31|
|5||Five To Three||4:05|
Didgeridoo – Zotora Nygård*
|8||Fragments Of The Big Picture
Bass – Audun ErlienDrums – Paolo VinacciaGuitar – Eivind AarsetSaxophone – Bendik Hofseth
|9||Waves Of Tomorrow||4:07|
- Recorded At – Musikkloftet
- Mastered At – Masterhuset
- Artwork, Cover – Sølve Westli
- Bass, Cello – Ole Marius Melhuus (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9)
- Composed By – Øystein Sevåg (tracks: 1 to 6, 9)
- Drums – Andreas Bye (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Engineer [Recording] – Vidar Lunden
- Mastered By – Morten Lund
- Mixed By, Producer – Øystein Sevåg
- Photography [Andreas And Ole Marius] – Linda Halvorsen
- Photography [Petter And Zotora] – Nils Chr. Tømmeraas
- Photography [Sara And The "2004 Band"] – Vidar Lunden
- Photography [Small Images Of Øystein] – Solfrid Surland
- Photography [The Band On Stage] – Kaisa Ytterhaug
- Piano, Keyboards – Øystein Sevåg
- Saxophone – Petter Wettre (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 7)
- Violin – Sara Övinge (tracks: 1, 7)
NotesRecorded at Musikkloftet, Oslo, Norway, Nov. 2009 (except track 8, recorded at Musikkloftet Oct. 2004).
Mixed at Siddhartha Studios, Oslo, 2010.
Track 7 and 8 which are improvised by the musicans.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7041881111327