Denny Freeman – Blues Cruise. Label: Amazing Records (2) – AM 1009. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Artwork, Cover – Bill Narum. Written By – Denny Freeman (tracks: all tracks), Joe Sublett (tracks: B2). Other Versions (3 of 3) View All. Cat.
and "Steelin' Berry's" not only reveal two of Freeman's major influences but do justice to Mr. King and Chuck Berry - the latter featuring a fine steel guitar turn by Jimmie Vaughan. The melodic "Denny's Blues" is also a standout. Three lackluster vocal numbers (one each by Angela Strehli, Kim Wilson and Bill Carter) detract from the continuity (and level) of Freeman's instrumental set. Track Listing.
Listen free to Denny Freeman – Blues Cruise. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this album. Don't want to see ads?
Denny Freeman (born Dennis Edward Freeman, August 7, 1944, Orlando, Florida) is an American Texas and electric blues guitarist. Although he is primarily known as a guitar player, Freeman has also played piano and electronic organ, both in concert and on various recordings. He has worked with Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimmie Vaughan, Bob Dylan, Angela Strehli, Lou Ann Barton, James Cotton, Taj Mahal, and Percy Sledge amongst others.
Artist: Denny Freeman Album: Diggin' on Dylan Genre: Texas Blues, Modern Electric Blues Released: 2012 Quality: FLAC (image+. cue) Tracklist: The Times They Are A-Changin'. Tangled Up in Blue View first unread post Grady Freeman & The Seventh Sons - Kick Off Your Shoes (1997) ; FLAC (tracks+. cue) by Mike1985 18 Jan 2019, 18:26 in Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, et. 0. 92. by Mike1985 View the latest post 18 Jan 2019, 18:26. by Mike1985 View the latest post 14 Jun 2018, 14:54. View first unread post Bobby Freeman - C'mon and S-W-I-M with Bobby Freeman (2000) ; APE (image+. cue) by Mike1985 27 Jan 2019, 13:52 in Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, et. 276. by Mike1985 View the latest post 27 Jan 2019, 13:52. Return to Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, et. Archive of jazz & blues music.
Request an album send to friend. Karen Dumont - Blues Cruise.
|2||Tired of TV||3:43|
|5||Rockin' With B.B.||2:15|
|8||Time For A Change||3:54|
|17||The Lost Incas||2:44|
- Copyright (c) – Amazing Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amazing Records
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Cedar Creek Studios, Austin, Texas
- Recorded At – Studio D
- Recorded At – Third Coast Sound
- Mastered At – Terra Nova Mastering
- 6-String Bass, Steel Guitar – Jimmie Vaughan (tracks: 1, 6, 11, 13, 15)
- Art Direction – Satterwhite Design Group
- Baritone Saxophone – John Mills (tracks: 19, 20)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Sarah Brown
- Co-producer – Jim Yanaway
- Drums – George Rains
- Engineer, Co-producer – Larry Lawrence
- Executive-Producer – Cass Hook, Scout Stormcloud
- Fiddle – Erik Hokkanen (tracks: 16)
- Guitar – Derek O'Brien (tracks: 10, 11, 14 - 17)
- Guitar, Producer – Denny Freeman
- Liner Notes – Dan Forte
- Mastered By – Jerry Tubb
- Organ – Nick Connolly (tracks: 5)
- Organ, Piano – Mel Brown (tracks: 4, 6, 9, 11, 19, 20)
- Percussion, Backing Vocals, Co-producer – Fran Christina (tracks: 2, 8)
- Piano – Denny Freeman (tracks: 1, 7)
- Saxophone – Joe Sublett (tracks: 2 - 5, 7 - 9)
- Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Kaz Kazanoff* (tracks: 3 - 5, 7 - 9, 19, 20)
- Trombone, Acoustic Bass – J Blondell* (tracks: 4, 9, 12, 14, 18 - 20)
- Trumpet – Danny Motta (tracks: 2), Paul Constantine (tracks: 19, 20)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Kim Wilson (tracks: 8)
- Vocals, Rainstick – Angela Strehli (tracks: 2, 14)
NotesReissue on Cd of Two lp's
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 099557100929