The Terror Tapes is fourth studio album by Irish thrash metal band Gama Bomb. It was released on April 19th in Europe and May 7th in the US via AFM Records. The Terror Tapes was recorded in Dublin, Ireland and Suffolk, UK by Scott Atkins (Cradle of Filth, Stamping Ground) over autumn and winter 2012. The band had suffered throat surgery, tendon injury and the loss of original member Luke Graham before recording began.
Album Name The Terror Tapes. Erscheinungsdatum 19 April 2013. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen33. 4. Beverly Hills Robocop. 5. Smoke the Blow with Willem Dafoe. 6. We Started the Fire.
referencing The Terror Tapes, CD, Album, AFM 460-2. If you are into thrash and Gama Bomb specifically, you WILL like this. I think it's better than their last two records. It's certainly a lot better than Survival Of The Fastest. If you have never heard Gama Bomb before, I would say this is a very good starting point - the album is really fun to listen to and doesn't get tiring like some really intense thrash records. Once you dig this, get Tales Of The Grave In Space and Citizen Brain - they won't disappoint.
Album · 2013 · 12 Songs. The Terror Tapes Gama Bomb. Listen on Apple Music.
The Terror Tapes (2013) by Gama Bomb. Genres: Thrash Metal Members: Joe McGuigan, Philly Byrne, Paul Caffrey, Domo Dixon, John Roche.
The Terror Tapes Tracklist. 1. The Wrong Stuff Lyrics. The Terror Tapes Q&A. More Gama Bomb albums. Speed Between The Lines. Show all albums by Gama Bomb.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
|1||The Wrong Stuff||3:17|
|2||Legend Of Speed||2:25|
|4||Beverly Hills Robocop||4:19|
|5||Smoke The Blow With Willem Dafoe||1:15|
|6||We Started The Fire||3:20|
|8||The Cannibals Are In The Streets - All Flesh Must Be Eaten||3:46|
|9||Shitting Yourself To Live||0:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AFM Records
- Copyright (c) – AFM Records
- Recorded At – Sun Studios, Dublin
- Recorded At – Elektra Studios, Dublin
- Recorded At – Grindstone Studios
- Published By – Enorm Music
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102105201-0101
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Joe McGuigan
- Cover [Artwork] – Graham Humphries
- Design – Rory McGuigan
- Drums – Paul Caffrey
- Engineer [Additional Guitars] – Domo Dixon
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Domo Dixon
- Management – Tommy Morriello
- Photography By – Ruth Medjber
- Producer, Mixed By – Scott 'Big Soup' Atkins*
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – John Roche
- Vocals – Philly Byrne
- Written-By, Performer – Gama Bomb
NotesRecorded at Torture Mill Of The Raped Virgins and Domo's Shower.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 84860 08152 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 884860081528
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 05204
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0102105201-0101 15 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 945R
|MWR 006-13||Gama Bomb||The Terror Tapes (CD, Album)||Metal Ways Records||MWR 006-13||Mexico||2013|
|none||Gama Bomb||The Terror Tapes (CD, Album)||Pacheco Records||none||Argentina||2013|
|AFM 460-1, AFM 460-4||Gama Bomb||The Terror Tapes (LP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||AFM Records, AFM Records||AFM 460-1, AFM 460-4||Germany||2013|
|3E082||Gama Bomb||The Terror Tapes (CD, Album)||Shinigami Records||3E082||Brazil||2013|
|FO977CD||Gama Bomb||The Terror Tapes (CD, Album)||Фоно||FO977CD||Russia||2013|