A3. Two Days In The Country. Left Turn (LP, Album, Gat).
Neiges - André Gagnon. Twilight Time! (Andre Gagnon) (Lyrics) (1958) Beautiful &Romantic 4K Music Video! Transcription. In 1975, the album Neiges stayed on the American Billboard's Top 10 for twenty-four weeks and sold 700,000 copies worldwide.
André Gagnon, OC is a Canadian composer, conductor, arranger, and actor. In the fall of 1979, Gagnon received his first Félix, an award created by the Quebecois music industry in the instrumental category for the album
André Gagnon - Nouveau départ. Download MP3. André Gagnon.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label CBS (catalog number 85607). This album was released in 1981 year. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album.
André Gagnon - Piano Solitude. Download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd. Flag for inappropriate content. saveSave André Gagnon - Piano Solitude For Later.
Classical musician and composer Andre Gagnon began playing the piano before he even began school. Born in 1942 in Quebec, he went to Paris at the age of 19 to study on a grant from the Canadian government. After returning to Canada, he worked with Claude Leveillee for seven years. He then turned solo and went to London to record with the London Baroque Orchestra and later, the Hamburg Philharmonic Orchestra. Of his more than 20 albums from 1964 to 1993, Neiges (1976) was the most popular; it was a bestseller and won a Canadian Juno Award
|A2||Rio Non Stop||3:33|
|A3||Two Days In The Country||4:19|
|A4||Nuit Blanche "Night Magic"||2:57|
|B2||Theme And Variations||12:54|
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Les Éditions Musicales A.G.M. Ltée
- Copyright (c) – Les Éditions Musicales A.G.M. Ltée
- Recorded At – Studio Tempo
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Bass – Claude Arsenault
- Composed By, Arranged By, Piano – André Gagnon
- Conductor – Howard Blake
- Congas, Bongos – Jimmy Tanaka
- Drums – Michel Fauteux
- Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar – Jean-Marie Benoît*
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer – Charles Barbeau
- Flute – Adrian Brett
- Horns – Coop Jazz Band
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Strings – National Philharmonic Orchestra
- Timpani, Cymbal, Snare, Congas, Cuica – Luc Boivin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1): PCC-80051-A sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2): PCC-80051-B sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ
- Other: D81
|BFC 37749||Andre Gagnon*||Left Turn (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||BFC 37749||US||1981|
|85607||André Gagnon||Left Turn (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||85607||Netherlands||1981|
|PFC 80052||Andre Gagnon*||Virage A Gauche (LP, Album)||Columbia||PFC 80052||Canada||1981|