Okwey & The Masters Servants, Bro. Okwey And The Master Servants, Bro. Okwey And The Master's Servants, Brother Okwey & The Master's Servants. Okwey And The Master's Servants. Uwa Akala Nka (LP, Album). Choose Whom To Serve (LP, Album).
Choose Whom To Serve (LP, Album). OKWEY 022 LP. Brother Okwey & The Master's Servants. Oga Adi Nma (LP, Album). Nigeria.
Okwey And The Master Servants.
Okwey And The Master's Servants – Uwa Akala Nka. Label: Okwexco Records – OKWEY 011 LP. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Marketplace 0 1 For Sale from €1. 5.
Serve the Servants (оригинал Nirvana). Прислуживать слугам (перевод Oleg из Ярославля). Teenage angst has paid off well, Подростковые страхи окупились сполна, now I'm bored and old. Теперь мне скучно, и я стар. That legendary divorce is such a bore.
Serve the Servants" is a song by American rock band Nirvana, written by vocalist and guitarist, Kurt Cobain. It is the first track on their third and final studio album In Utero, released in September 1993. Written in 1992, "Serve the Servants" was the only In Utero song that had never been recorded as a demo by the full band prior to being recorded for the album. As Nirvana's bassist Krist Novoselic remembers, it was brought to the studio "pretty much done" by Cobain
LyricsAkwadoro Uwa Nye Oku (wit. ro Okwey.
|A1||Choose Whom To Serve (I Dey Vex)|
|A2||I Am Rejoicing|
|A3||Things Don Spoil (It Shall Be Fearful)|
|A4||Come And Worship|
|B1||Remember Your Promise (Rulership)|
|B2||Osi Neligwe Bia (25 Ajuju Nke Obe)|
|B3||I Will Arise (Fornication)|
- Marketed By – Okwexco Records
- Distributed By – A. T. C. Records
- Distributed By – Labaco Records
- Distributed By – Calys Sounds Production
- Distributed By – Diamond Christian Records
- Distributed By – Onyeoma C.Y. Records
- Distributed By – Levie Records
- Distributed By – Onwuzuligbo Records
- Distributed By – Ugoh And Company
- Distributed By – Messco Cassette Depot
- Printed By – Ibukunola Printers (Nig) Ltd. Lagos
- Designed At – Ibukunola Printers (Nig) Ltd. Lagos
- Executive-Producer, Music Director, Liner Notes – Elder Bro. F. U. Okwey*