Billy Joe Ledesma Crawford (born May 16, 1982) is a Filipino-American singer, dancer, songwriter, actor, comedian, and TV host. He has released five studio albums, an EP and has had a number of singles, notably "Trackin'", "When You Think About Me" (a remake of a OneVo1ce hit) and "You Didn't Expect That" amongst others. And the newest album, Work In Progress under Viva Records.
Billy Crawford is the first studio album from Filipino-American pop singer Billy Crawford. The album was first released in 1998 in Europe and Japan, and then the following year in the . Roll with It (Anything)" (4:48). Urgently in Love" (4:13). Come Into My Life" (3:23). Never My Love" (4:13).
Operation Ground Hero. EMPIRE; Peermusic, Sony ATV Publishing, UMPG Publishing" и другие авторские общества (3). Ещё. Свернуть. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – Billy Crawford Greatest Hits - Billy Crawford Full Album 2018YouTube.
Billy Crawford Lyrics. sort by album sort by song. album: "Billy Crawford" (1999). Roll With It (Anything) Urgently In Love Our Night You Got It Como Te Llamas Come Into My Life Never My Love Part Of Me Mary Lopez Friday Tragedy Party For 2 Higher Than High Supernatural Pokémon Theme You've Got A Friend. Browse by album: ▼ It's Time (2007). Billy Crawford (1999).
version of the album contains two songs, "Come into My Life" and "Supernatural," recorded in Sweden after being initially released in the fall of 1998 in France, Scandinavia, Indonesia, Japan, and Thailand, and Taiwan in June of 1999. Crawford was born in 1982 in Manila, the Philippines, to an American father and a Filipino mother, and moved to Texas in 1994. In 1997, he signed with the American affiliate of the London-based V2 Music. As a fan of old-school rhythm & blues, he cites influences such as soul legends Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Al Green.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Urgently In Love
Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Elaine Caswell, Lisa DeSimoneFeaturing – Nona HendryxGuitar – Paul PimslerWritten-By – B.O'Reilly*, E.Nelson*
|2||Never My Love
Backing Vocals – Bette Sussman, Dennis Collins, Keith FluittDrums – Tony BeardGuitar – Paul PimslerWritten-By – Dick Addrisi, Don AddrisiWritten-By [Rap], Arranged By [Background Vocal] – Bette Sussman
Backing Vocals – TashanDrums – Hugh ElliottGuitar – Bonni Forman*Written-By – B.O'Reilly*, B.J.Crawford*, E.Nelson*
|4||Party For 2
Backing Vocals – Ada Dyer, Keith FluittGuitar – Paul PimslerWritten-By – B.O'Reilly*, E.Nelson*
Backing Vocals – Elaine Caswell, Keith FluittDrums – Shawn PeltonGuitar – Jay BerlinerPercussion – Carol SteeleTrumpet – Jim Hynes*Written-By – B.O'Reilly*, B.J.Crawford*, E.Nelson*
|6||Tragedy (Tommy's Bus Stop)
Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Keith Fluitt, Lauren KinhanWritten-By – B.O'Reilly*, B.J.Crawford*, E.Nelson*
Backing Vocals – Dana Houston, Kevin Little , Paul HoustonWritten-By – B.J.Crawford*, E.Nelson*
|8||Part Of Me
Backing Vocals – Eve Nelson, Meghan BrownBass Guitar – Carl CarterGuitar – Marc ShulmanWritten-By – E.Nelson*, W.Sparks*
|9||Roll With It (Anything)
Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Elaine Caswell, Sarah BrooksGuitar – Jeff CoplanWritten-By – B.O'Reilly*, B.J.Crawford*, E.Nelson*
|10||Como Te Llama
Backing Vocals – Meghan Brown, TashanBass Guitar – Carl CarterGuitar – Tim Sharp*Written-By – B.O'Reilly*, B.J.Crawford*, E.Nelson*, S.Lewis*
|11||You Got It
Backing Vocals – Lauren Kinhan, Nona HendryxWritten-By – E.Nelson*, L.Kinhan*
|12||Higher Than High
Backing Vocals – Billy Crawford, Eve NelsonDrums – Hugh ElliottGuitar – Marc ShulmanWritten-By – E.Nelson*, J.Bocchino*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – V2 Music Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – DOCdata
- Produced For – Nelson-O'Reilly Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Susswoman Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Powers House Of Sound
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Pias
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Distributed By – M.N.W.
- Distributed By – Record Services
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Distributed By – Musikvertrieb
- Distributed By – Polstar Records
- Distributed By – CDN
- Published By – Eve Nelson Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bernadette O'Reilly Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – BJC Music
- Published By – Skraps Of Music
- Published By – Chalante Music
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Next Of Kin Music
- Published By – Jergene Music
- A&R – Al Smith , Kate Hyman
- Design – Gary St. Clare
- Engineer – Eve Nelson
- Management – Cuzzins Management
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Mixed By – Eve Nelson (tracks: 7), Mick Guzauski (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Tom Bender (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Photography By – Ray Burmiston
- Producer, Programmed By [Drum & Keyboard] – Bette Sussman (tracks: 2), Eve Nelson
NotesDifferent from the Sonopress pressing Billy Crawford as this one is pressed by DOCData.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 033197 039923 >
- Barcode (String): 5033197039923
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI LA31
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): VVR1003992 . MASTERED BY DOCDATA
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 1801
- Price Code: CB 811
- Other: 707. 0399.2
|VVR1003994, VVR1003992||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (Cass, Album)||V2, V2||VVR1003994, VVR1003992||Europe||1998|
|VVR1003022P||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (CD, MiniAlbum, Promo)||V2||VVR1003022P||France||1998|
|V2CI 0017||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (ビリー・クロフォード) (CD, Album)||V2||V2CI 0017||Japan||1998|
|63881-27020-2||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (CD, Album)||V2||63881-27020-2||Canada||1999|
|V2CI 0017, 194143||Billy Crawford||Billy Crawford (ビリー・クロフォード) (CD, Album, Promo, Smplr)||V2, V2||V2CI 0017, 194143||Japan||1998|