High Crime is the seventh studio album by Al Jarreau, released in 1984. While slightly lower in the charts than his 1981 Breakin' Away and 1983 Jarreau release, this album scored in the top 10 on the Billboard Jazz charts and top 50 in the Billboard 200. In 1986 the album received a Grammy Award nomination for Best R&B Vocal Performance, Male. The album was certified Gold in 1986.
Al Jarreau – High Crime. Label: WEA – 250 807-1. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Art Direction, Design – Michael Hodgson (2). Coordinator – Shirley Klein. Engineer – Ian Eales, Jay Graydon. Management – Patrick Rains.
High Crime is the seventh studio album by Al Jarreau, released in 1984.
Raging Waters, 04:27. Let's Pretend, 04:00. Sticky Wicket, 04:19. a-ha Hunting High and Low. Апекс-Радио. Sam Brown - Stop 2004. Радиола 10. FM. Various - Linger - The Cranberries. Ellie Goulding On My Mind.
Tracklist: 1. Raging Waters, 2. Imagination, 3. Murphy’s Law, 4. Tell Me, 5. After All, 6. High Crime, 7. Let’s Pretend, 8. Sticky Wicket, 9. Love Speaks Louder Than Words, 10. Fallin’. More albums from Al Jarreau: L Is For Lover by Al Jarreau. Look To The Rainbow by Al Jarreau. Heaven And Earth by Al Jarreau. Ain’t No Sunshine by Al Jarreau. Jarreau by Al Jarreau. View all albums . High Crime.
Al Jarreau Call Me. Al Jarreau Use Me. Al Jarreau So Good. Crime Mob. Crime Mob Stilettos. Dancings Not A Crime.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Al JarreauWritten-By, Arranged By – Jay Graydon, Robbie Buchanan
Written-By, Arranged By – Al Jarreau, Clif Magness, Glen Ballard, Jay Graydon
Arranged By – Jay GraydonWritten-By, Arranged By – Paul Bliss, Steve Kipner
Written-By – Al Jarreau, Greg PhillinganesWritten-By, Arranged By – Jay Graydon
Arranged By – Jeremy Lubbock, Robbie BuchananWritten-By, Arranged By – Al Jarreau, David Foster, Jay Graydon
Written-By – Al JarreauWritten-By, Arranged By – Bobby Lyle, Jay Graydon
Written-By – John Lang Written-By, Arranged By – Jay Graydon, Richard Page, Steve George
Written-By – Al JarreauWritten-By, Arranged By – Greg Phillinganes, Jay Graydon
|B4||Love Speaks Louder Than Words
Written-By – Al JarreauWritten-By, Arranged By – Jay Graydon, Marcel East, Nathan East
Arranged By – Jay GraydonWritten-By – Glenn FriedmanWritten-By, Arranged By – Bill Champlin, Richard Feldman
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey (tracks: A2, B3)
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Hodgson
- Backing Vocals – Al Jarreau (tracks: A3, B1, B4, B5), Bill Champlin (tracks: B1, B3, B5), Carmen Twillie (tracks: B1, B3, B5), Richard Page (tracks: A3), Siedah Garrett (tracks: B3)
- Bass – Bob Beats (tracks: A1), Jake Jugs (tracks: A4), Nathan East (tracks: A2, B4)
- Cymbal – Mike Baird (tracks: A4)
- Cymbal [Crashes] – Mike Baird (tracks: B5)
- Cymbal [Symbolic Crashes & Lo Hat] – Mike Baird (tracks: A2)
- Drums – Champ Time (tracks: B5), Chip McSticks (tracks: A2), Mike Baird (tracks: A5), O. Rapage (tracks: B2), Paul Jackson Jr. (tracks: B3), Rug Toupé (tracks: B2), Skinsoh Umor (tracks: A1), Tubs Margranate (tracks: B4), Tyrone B. Feedback (tracks: A4), U. L. Blowby (tracks: B3)
- Electronic Drums [Your Fill Of Electronic Drums] – Pat Mostelotto* (tracks: B2)
- Engineer – Jay Graydon
- Engineer [Second] – Ian Eales
- Flugelhorn – Gary Grant (tracks: A3), Jerry Hey (tracks: A3)
- Guitar – Jay Graydon (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B4, B5), Paul Jackson Jr. (tracks: B1)
- Horns – Bill Reichenbach (tracks: A2, B3), Charles Loper (tracks: A2, B3), Chuck Findley (tracks: A2, B3), Gary Grant (tracks: A2, B3), Jerry Hey (tracks: A2, B3)
- Mixed By – Ian Eales, Michael Verdick
- Music Consultant [Lyrical And Poetic] – Monica Dalsasso
- Photography By – Just Loomis
- Piano – Robbie Buchanan (tracks: B1)
- Piano, Synthesizer – David Foster (tracks: A5)
- Producer – Jay Graydon
- Programmed By [DX-1] – Bo Tomlin* (tracks: B1, B4), Erich Bulling (tracks: A5)
- Programmed By [Fairlight Programming] – Gary Chang (tracks: A2)
- Synthesizer – Bobby Lyle (tracks: B1), Greg Phillinganes (tracks: A4, B3, B4), Jay Graydon (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B4), Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B5), Steve George (tracks: B2)
NotesFirst label number on side panel, second is on cassette.
|9 25106-1, 1-25106||Al Jarreau||High Crime (LP, Album, Spe)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25106-1, 1-25106||US||1984|
|25 0807 1||Al Jarreau||High Crime (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||25 0807 1||Italy||1984|
|9 25106-2||Al Jarreau||High Crime (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25106-2||US||Unknown|
|Z-WBR 01251106.4||Al Jarreau||High Crime (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||Z-WBR 01251106.4||Peru||1984|
|25 0807-1||Al Jarreau||High Crime (LP, Album)||WEA||25 0807-1||Italy||1984|