Cassette + Digital Album. it was an excruciatingly hot evening sometime in one of the months in the year of this year. The pressure was on, we accidentally pressed up 100 tapes with a different arrangement to the track list on the cover. SEROTONIN PLZ (DIGITAL) 01 Goose Call (Intro) 02 Goose Call (Abba Gabba) 03 Bleed Bleed 04 Count On You 05 Here and Now 06 Pint of Eggs 07 Melting ft Jak Tripper, Jam Baxter & Danny Lover 08 Alpaca ft Jak Tripper 09 Romantic 10 Facade & Espionage. Cassette: Serotonin plz (sold out).
Serotonin (9) – Serotonin. Includes double-sided lyric insert. From the insert: "This is a limited pressing of the serotonin LP for the 1997 Indy fest and the first half of the serotonin summer tour. The covers were made by kris and scott with finger paint stolen from K-Mart. Recorded and mixed in March/April of 1997.
2. Lost in Depression. 4. Sleepless I Sail the Seas of Depression. 6. The Cold Embrace of Abandonment. 7. Sterile Nails and Thunderbowels (Silencer Cover).
1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
Serotonin syndrome (SS) is a group of symptoms that may occur with the use of certain serotonergic medications or drugs. The degree of symptoms can range from mild to severe. Symptoms include high body temperature, agitation, increased reflexes, tremor, sweating, dilated pupils, and diarrhea. Body temperature can increase to greater than 4. °C (10. °F). Complications may include seizures and extensive muscle breakdown.
Album Six. Serotonin Lyrics. My migraine makes me ill My electricity is low My laceration soothes itself My chemicals flow And I'm boosting what I take Just like the Germans, getting off On herbal vacuum - pumps of blow It shows all I know. And I drop and I drop And my body levels drop And my nerves clogging up Sucking all the substance up. With this method that I have found I'm redressing all I know I can change the amount of God That wraps around me From a satellite they fire Serotonin from eight miles Above Deeside in binary It orbits my street. Redux, redux, redux, redux Redux,.
- Bass, Vocals – Whitney Bluzma
- Drums – Fiona Ledgard
- Percussion, Noises [Noise Elements] – Rosanne Robertson
- Producer [Production] – Whitney Bluzma
- Vocals, Keyboards [Keys] – Helen Shanahan*