Sandvik Big Band Featuring Claes Janson - Sandvik Big Band In Vancouver (LP). Hans Alfredson, Eva Dahlgren, Claes Janson. Hans Alfredson, Eva Dahlgren, Claes Janson - Nu Sjunger Näktergalen (Album). Uppsala Big Band & Claes Janson & Ulf Johansson & MeMera - In Progress (CD, Album). Claes Janson, Kjell Öhman Trio.
Ulf is a musical all-rounder.
Uppsala Big Band & Claes Janson & Ulf Johansson & MeMera - In Progress (CD, Album). Steve Eastside Band (LP, Album). Studio 55 Records, Studio 55 Records. BLM CD 710. Natural Way. Natural Way - 1924 (CD, Album).
Claes Janson sings Hallelujah I Just Love Her So. It's impossible to know if it should end with an H or not. Halleluja. The very first en", the first band, the first day: 12 Juni 1980. Gugge Hedrenius Big Blues Band. This is a trall from the Swedish Television program. Halleluja was arranged by Gugge Hedrenius (and possibly Wåge Finér?). Soloists are Claes Janson på sång, Hector Bingert på tenorsaxofon och Bosse Broberg på trumpet. Some obligato trumpet from Jan Kohlin.
Claes Janson is one of Sweden's truly broad-based artist, if not a jack of many trades. He sings rhythm and blues, jazz and songs, he interprets the popular versifiers Cornelis Vreeswijk,Povel Ramel, Carl Michael Bellman and Evert Taube, he's part of everything from small groups to big bands including such well known ones as Good Morning Blues, Ohman&Janson VSOP and Velvet Boys. Through the past 30 years he has also collaborated with Sandvik Big Band, Mel Lewis Orchestra,Stockholm Jazz Orchestra, Norrbotten Big Band,Monday Night Big Band, Bohuslan Big Band, Nogenja, NDR Big Band.
Restaurant Haesje Claes can cater, because of its unique layout of different rooms for individual guests as well as larger groups. Each room has its own capacity and ambiance, but all with a typical century old Dutch atmosphere. You can also enjoy a drink (and some finger food) before or after your meal in our typically brown café De Koningshut. Name: Company: E-mail address: Repeat your e-mail adress: Phone nr: Repeat your phone nr: Date: Time: Number of guests: Est. time of departure: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Mats NyfjällWritten-By – E. Gunnarsson*
Arranged By – Mats NyfjällWritten-By – T. Dameron*
Arranged By – Mats NyfjällWritten-By – S. Wonder*
Arranged By [Orchestral] – Mats NyfjällArranged By [Vocal] – Magnus HurtigWritten-By – D Fagen*
Arranged By – Mats NyfjällWritten-By – H. Silver*
|6||Mist Nå't (Misty)
Arranged By [Orchestral] – Mats NyfjällArranged By [Vocal] – Magnus HurtigComposed By – E. Garner*Lyrics By – T. Lindroth*
|7||Festival De Ritmo
Arranged By – Mats Engström Written-By – D. Weckl*, J. Oliver*
|8||Hallelujah, I Love Her So
Arranged By – Mats NyfjällWritten-By – R. Charles*
Composed By, Arranged By – Mats Nyfjäll
|10||A Night In Tunisia / And The Melody Still Lingers On
Arranged By [Orchestral] – Mats Engström Arranged By [Vocal] – Magnus HurtigWritten-By – Arif Mardin, C Khan*, D. Gillespie*, F. Paparelli*, J. Hendricks*
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Uppsala
- Recorded At – Radio Uppland
- Mixed At – Studio 55, Uppsala
- Alto Saxophone – Mats Bengtsson
- Alto Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone, Flute – Mats Nyfjäll
- Baritone Saxophone – Stefan Nyhem
- Bass – Per Johansson (tracks: 6)
- Bass Trombone – Nils Mannerfeldt
- Drums, Percussion – Mats Engström
- Electric Bass – Mats Ejesjö (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Engineer – Mats Engström , Tomas Hedquist*, Tomas Eriksson
- Graphics – Anders Nyström
- Guitar – Ulf Holmberg
- Keyboards – Anders Bromander (tracks: 2, 9, 10), Anders Göransson (tracks: 3 to 5, 8), Micael Zingmark* (tracks: 1, 6, 7)
- Mixed By – Henrik Rongedal, Mats Engström , Mats Nyfjäll, Per Önnerud
- Photography By – Erik Bongcam
- Producer – Mats Josephson
- Tenor Saxophone – Bengt Gustavsson (tracks: 1, 7), Håkan Dahlgren, Tore Berglund (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Trombone – Claes ågren, Istvan Domonkos , Lennart Lind
- Trumpet – Jerk Eriksson (tracks: 1, 7)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Anders Nyström , Jonas Andersson , Jonas Wiklund, Per Önnerud
- Vocals – Henrik Rongedal (tracks: 4, 6, 10), Johan Jern (tracks: 4, 6, 10), Johan Pejler (tracks: 4, 6, 10), Kaarle Mannila (tracks: 4, 6, 10), Magnus Hurtig (tracks: 4, 6, 10), Åke Edvinsson (tracks: 4, 6, 10)