Feeling Strangely Fine is the second studio album by American rock band Semisonic. It is the follow up to the band's debut album Great Divide recorded at Seedy Underbelly Studio, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The album contains some of Semisonic's best-known songs, including the major radio hit "Closing Time", as well as the singles "Singing In My Sleep" and "Secret Smile".
Semisonic - Feeling Strangely Fine (1998). UMG (от лица компании "Geffen "); PEDL, CMRRA, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Big Deal Music (Publishing), ASCAP, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, UBEM, Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (6). Композиция. Авторы текста и музыки.
Semisonic : Feeling Strangely Fine,disco, crónica, tracklist, mp3, textos. Feeling Strangely Fine. Alternativ Rock Semisonic. Lista de los grupos Alternativ Rock Semisonic Feeling Strangely Fine. añadir las palabras del álbum.
Feeling Strangely Fine, however, allows the motif to overtake the album. Track after track shows that Semisonic needs to use the considerable songwriting talents of Wilson, Jacob Slichter, and John Munson to further explore other areas of everyday life. The worst example of Semisonic's sensual downfall is the song "Completely Pleased. Not only is the song musically inferior to the majority of the other tracks, lyrics like "I wanted to see you come/come, completely pleased" are a little more than anybody needs to hear.
Feeling Strangely Fine - Студийный альбом от Semisonic. Вышел 24 марта 1998г. В альбом вошло 16 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:08:12. alternative and punk. alternative pop/rock. alternative/indie rock.
Semisonic's landmark second album 'Feeling Strangely Fine' is receiving a deluxe 20th anniversary reissue through UMe on 19 October. Originally released in March 1998, the album went platinum in the US and UK and charted inside the UK top 20. Published on. September 5, 2018.
Semisonic – Feeling Strangely Fine Album Zip Download (11. 3MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Strings & Flutes] – Dan*, Jake*Conductor – Jake*Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Dan*Piano [Moog] – John*
|2||Singing In My Sleep
Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Jake*Guitar [Additional] – John*
|3||Never You Mind
Guitar [Trembly] – John*Lead Guitar – Matt Wilson Lyrics By – Dan WilsonMusic By – Dan Wilson, Jacob SlichterPiano, Whistle [Synth] – Dan*
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Jake*Mixed By – Jack Joseph PuigPiano – John*
Arranged By [Strings] – Dan*Conductor – Jake*Loops – Dan*Slide Guitar [Solo] – John*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Seedy Underbelly Studio, Minneapolis, MN
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- A&R – Hans Haedelt
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Dennis "DJ" King*, Jeanne Venton
- Bass, Vocals – John Munson
- Drums, Vocals – Jacob Slichter
- Engineer [Assistant, Mix This] – James Saez, Ryan Freeland
- Engineer [Assistant, Ocean Way] – Jim Champagne
- Engineer [Assistant, Seedy Underbelly] – Alex Oana, Richard Werbowenko, Shane Washington
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Dan Wilson
- Management – Jim Grant
- Management [Business Manager] – Dave Ness
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Other [Booking Agency] – Frank Riley
- Producer – Nick Launay
- Recorded By – Nick Launay
- Recorded By [Additional] – Brad Kern
- Strings – Bruce Allard, Carolyn Boulay, Josh Koestenbaum*, Mary Bahr, Troy Gardner
- Written-By – Dan Wilson (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 10 and 12)
NotesRecorded at Seedy Underbelly, Minneapolis, MN.
Mixed at Mix This, Pacific Palisades, CA (except "Closing Time")
"Closing Time" mixed at Ocean Way Recording.
"Closing Time" was nominated for the 1999 Grammy Award for Best Rock Song.
℗© 1998 MCA Records Inc
Made in the EU.
(CD) Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 08811 17332 6
- Other (Distribution Code F:): UN540
- Label Code: LC 01056
- Matrix / Runout: MCD 11733 111 733-2 01 /