The Battle of Los Angeles is the third studio album by American rock band Rage Against the Machine, released on November 2, 1999 by Epic Records. The album was nominated at the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards for Best Rock Album. The album was recognized by both Time and Rolling Stone magazines as the best album of 1999.
Rage against the machine - The Battle Of Los Angeles (1999). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Battle Of Los Angeles (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Rage Against The Machine. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. Solo: Switch on EQ and Wah, Unplug guitar and touch against the 'ashtray'(metal bit of a telle) on the guitar Create the rhythm by touching it and talking it of and the tone is changed with the wah pedal.
Complete your Rage Against The Machine collection. Album Sales: 2,000,000 First Release Date: November 1999. The third studio album from Rage Against The Machine. The Battle Of Los Angeles" reached Number 1 in the Billboard Top 200 and produced three hit singles: "Guerrilla Radio" "Sleep Now In The Fire" "Testify".
Fusion Rage Against The Machine. Lista de Bandas Fusion Rage Against The Machine The Battle of Los Angeles. adicionar uma crítica. Data de lançamento 02 Novembro 1999.
And Rage Against The Machine is best band.
Band: Rage Against The Machine Genre:Political, Rap, Funk, Metal Album: The Battle Of Los Angeles Released: 1999 Record Label: Epic. Band: Zack De La Rocha : Vocals Tim Commerford: Bass Brad Wilk: Drums Tom Morello: Guitars. Lyrics By Zack De La Rocha. Having not released an album in 3 years there was alot of pressure underway but most fans knew they would come back better than ever.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from The Battle Of Los Angeles (1999) by Rage Against The Machine. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at 98BPM (-19), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Rage Against the Machine. Rage Against the Machine.
Hot Rage Against The Machine - Evil Machine (1996) 11 months Rock, Metal. Hot Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine (1992) 11 months Rock, Metal. Hot Your Old Droog - Kinison (EP) (2015) 8 months Rock, Metal.
|3||Calm Like A Bomb|
|5||Sleep Now In The Fire|
|6||Born Of A Broken Man|
|7||Born As Ghosts|
|9||Voice Of The Voiceless|
|10||New Millennium Homes|
|11||Ashes In The Fall|
|12||War Within A Breath|
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Retribution Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Royaltone Studios
- Recorded At – Silent Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Royaltone Studios
- Mixed At – Silent Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Westlake Audio
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Art Direction – Aimée Macauley, Rage Against The Machine
- Artwork [The Street Phantom] – Joey Krebs
- Bass – Y.tim.K.
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Rage Against The Machine
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cheryl Mondello, Erin Haley
- Drums – Brad Wilk
- Edited By [Digitally] – Andrew Garver
- Engineer [2nd, Southern Tracks] – Ryan Williams
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Russ Fowler, Sugar D
- Engineer [Assistant, A & M Studios] – German Villacorta
- Engineer [Assistant, Royaltone Studios] – Roger Sommers
- Engineer [Assistant, Silent Sound Studios] – Kevin Lively
- Engineer [Assistant, Southern Tracks] – Karl Egsieker
- Engineer [Assistant, Sunset Sound] – Kevin Dean, Monique Mizrahi
- Engineer [Assistant, Westlake Audio] – "Atom"*, Michael Parnin
- Guitar [Guitars] – Tom Morello
- Lyrics By – Zack de la Rocha
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Photography [Inside] – Eyecue
- Photography By [Additional] – Steven Tirona
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Danny Clinch
- Producer [Produced By] – Brendan O'Brien
- Recorded By – Brendan O'Brien
- Vocals – Zack de la Rocha
- Written-By, Arranged By – Brad Wilk, TIM.COM, Tom Morello, Zack de la Rocha
NotesRecorded and mixed at A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA; Royaltone Studios, North Hollywood, CA; Silent Sound Studios, Atlanta, GA; Southern Tracks, Atlanta, GA; Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, CA; Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at A&M Mastering Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Front cover © 1999 Art Saves Lives - The Collective
Songs © 1999 Sony/ATV Songs LLC and Retribution Music. All rights administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing
© 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria
Distribution: Sony Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099749 199385
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM/SACD/SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00199
|491993 2, EPC 491993 2, 4919932000||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Epic, Epic, Epic||491993 2, EPC 491993 2, 4919932000||Europe||1999|
|EK 69630||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 69630||US||1999|
|EK 69630||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 69630||Canada||1999|
|KPAMC-A 197||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||K.P.A. Records||KPAMC-A 197||Russia||1999|
|EPC 491993 1, 4919931000||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||EPC 491993 1, 4919931000||Europe||1999|