Milk & Kisses is the eighth and final studio album by Scottish alternative rock band Cocteau Twins, issued by Fontana Records in March 1996. It proved to be their last; a meeting two years later to record a new album ended with the breakup of the band. The song "Rilkean Heart" was an homage to Jeff Buckley, who was a lifelong lover of the work of poet Rainer Maria Rilke.
Cocteau Twins were founded in Grangemouth, Scotland in 1980 by Robin Guthrie, Will Heggie and Elizabeth Fraser. Will Heggie departed the group in 1983, and Simon Raymonde joined in 1984. Over the course of sixteen years and more than a dozen records, they became famous for their trademark ethereal soundscapes and soaring vocal melodies that influenced subsequent generations of post-punk musicians. The group officially disbanded in 1998 while recording the follow-up album to the 1996 record Milk and Kisses.
Milk & Kisses Q&A. More Cocteau Twins albums. Lullabies to Violaine (Volume One). Show all albums by Cocteau Twins.
Complete sua coleção de Cocteau Twins. Cocteau Twins – Milk & Kisses. Genre: Electronic, Rock. Milk & Kisses (Cass, Album, Promo). Milk & Kisses (CD, Album).
Album · 1996 · 10 Songs. Milk & Kisses Cocteau Twins. Listen on Apple Music.
Band Name Cocteau Twins. Album Name Milk & Kisses. Дата релиза Март 1996.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|10||Seekers Who Are Lovers||4:46|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd. (London)
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd. (London)
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Pors Poulhan
- Recorded At – September Sound
- Mixed At – September Sound
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Engineer – Cocteau Twins, Des Ward, Lincoln Fong, Mitsuo Tate
- Performer, Written-By – Elizabeth Fraser, Robin Guthrie, Simon Raymonde
- Photography By – Spiros Politis
- Producer – Cocteau Twins
- Sleeve – Blue Source
NotesRecordings at Pors Poulhan, Bretagne and September Sound, London.
Mixed at September Sound, London.
Published by Sony ATV Music Publishing.
℗ 1995 Mercury Records Ltd (London) © 1996 Mercury Records Ltd (London).
Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 7749-933721 3 02
- Barcode (Scanned): 77749933721302
- Matrix / Runout: #960226A 3145145012
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L381
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
|514 501-2||Cocteau Twins||Milk & Kisses (CD, Album)||Fontana||514 501-2||UK & Europe||1996|
|514 501-2||Cocteau Twins||Milk & Kisses (CD, Album)||Mercury||514 501-2||Ukraine||1996|
|9840349, 9840686||Cocteau Twins||Milk & Kisses (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Fontana, Fontana||9840349, 9840686||UK||2006|
|514 501-2||Cocteau Twins||Milk & Kisses (CD, Album)||Fontana, Mercury||514 501-2||Australasia||1996|
|CDP-37049||Cocteau Twins||Milk & Kisses (CD, Album, Promo)||Capitol Records||CDP-37049||US||1996|