Collegiate Love Ted Weems And His Orchestra - Volume 3 - Piccolo Pete (LP, Comp, Mono). Ted Weems And His Orchestra, Nathaniel Shilkret And The Victor Orchestra. Ted Weems And His Orchestra, Nathaniel Shilkret And The Victor Orchestra - Flower Of Love, Lonesome In The Moonlight (Shellac, 10").
07 Why Do I Love Yo. lac. 01 Dancing With Tears In My Eyes. 12 Softly As In A Morning Sunrise. 05 Ain't That A Grand And Glorous Feeling. 16 You Were Meant For M. 22 Chant Of The Jungle. 19 Wake Up, Chillen, Wake U. 18 Some Sweet Da. 20 The Lonesome Road. 13 Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers. Nat Shilkret & His Victor Orchestra - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes.
The Complete Ted Weems and His Orchestra Vol. 2 (1926-1928). Everybody Loves My Girl. Ted Weems and his Orchestra. In My Heart It's You. Isham Jones And His Orchestra. The Birth of the Blues. Leo Reisman and His Orchestra. Phil Baxter and His Orchestra. Chris Barber Jazz and Blues Band. Sid Phillips & His Band. Don't want to see ads?
Nat Shilkret & His Orchestra. Nathaniel Shilkret (b. 25 December 1895 - d. 18 February 1982) (some sources give 1889-1992) in New York, to an Austrian-Jewish immigrant family was an American composer and conductor. For many years he was director of light music for the Victor Talking Machine Company (later RCA Victor). His best-known popular composition was The Lonesome Road, sung in the original version of Show Boat in 1929 and recorded by more than one-hundred artists, including Louis Armstrong, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra and Paul Robeson. Shilkret also received an Oscar nomination for his work scoring the drama Winterset (1936). He left the movie business after 1946 to join the CBS radio network as its music director.
Nat Shilkret, Scrappy Lambert, Scrappy Lambert, Nat Shilkret, The Victor Orchestra, the Victor Orchestra - Don't Tell Her What's Happened to Me. album: We Call It Jazz!, Vol. 8. Billy Murray, Billy Murray, Nat Shilkret, The Victor Orchestra, Nat Shilkret, the Victor Orchestra - Kinkajou. 51. Don Howard, Nat Shilkret and His Victor Orchestra - Am I Blue. album: The Hot Dance Sides 1926 to 1930. Frank Luther, Johnny Parker, Nat Shilkret and The All Star Orchestra, Phil Dewey, The Melody Three, Tommy Dorsey - Waiting at the End of the Road.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Ted Weems And His Orchestra||Flower Of Love
Written-By – Dreyer*, Mendoza*, Ruby*, Axt*
|B||–Nat Shilkret And The Victor Orchestra||Lonesome In The Moonlight
Written-By – Abel Baer, Benée Russell*
- Record Company – Victor Talking Machine Co.
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Uncredited] – Thales Taylor (tracks: A)
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Art Jarrett (tracks: A)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Dick Cunliffe (tracks: A)
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Parker Gibbs (tracks: A)
- Directed By [Uncredited] – Leonard Joy (tracks: B), Ted Weems (tracks: A)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Ormand Downes (tracks: A)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bob Royce (tracks: A)
- Tenor Vocals [Uncredited] – Frank Luther (tracks: B), Jack Parker (tracks: B)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Harry Turner (tracks: A)
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Art Weems (tracks: A), Merrill Conner (tracks: A)
- Tuba [Uncredited] – Sam Oliver (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Phil Dewey (tracks: B)
NotesFox trots. Side A is the Theme Song of the Motion Picture "White Shadows in the South Seas".
Side A (Mx. BVE-46142-2) was recorded August 21, 1928, Camden, NJ.
Side B (Mx. BVE-46904-3) was recorded August 16, 1928, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): 46142 2 V.E. 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): 46142
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): 46904 3 V.E.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): 46904
|21643||Ted Weems And His Orchestra / Nat Shilkret And The Victor Orchestra||Ted Weems And His Orchestra / Nat Shilkret And The Victor Orchestra - Flower Of Love / Lonesome In The Moonlight (Shellac, 10")||Dance Music||21643||US||Unknown|