Markus Stockhausen (born May 2, 1957) is a German trumpeter and composer. His recordings and performances have typically alternated between jazz and chamber or opera music, the latter often in collaboration with his father, composer Karlheinz Stockhausen. Born in Cologne, he is the son of composer Karlheinz Stockhausen. At age four he appeared as "child at play" in his father's theatre piece Originale. He received his first piano lessons at age six, and at age twelve he began to play the trumpet
Tenor Saxophone – Oliver Peters (tracks: 1 to 17), Rolf Römer (tracks: 1 to 17). Trombone – Achim Hartmann (tracks: 1 to 17), Bernt Laukamp (tracks: 1 to 17), Dave Horler (tracks: 1 to 17), Henning Berg (2) (tracks: 1 to 17).
born on 2/5/1957 in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Biography Discography Titles. Markus Stockhausen (born May 2, 1957) is a German trumpeter and composer. As a composer he has, in close collaboration with his brother Simon, written several film and theatre scores and created two open-air spectacles for the 5th and 10th anniversaries of the Philharmonic Hall in Cologne, with 70,000 and 100,000 spectators respectively. Recently he composed Choral and Sehnsucht for jazz trio and orchestra.
Teddy White, Marcus Williams, Juan Bonini, Johnna Jeong, Hudson On Bass, Dwan Bosman, Al Smith. Al Smith, Dwan Bosman, Hudson On Bass, Johnna Jeong, Juan Bonini, Marcus Williams & Teddy White). Leyli sher abadia MR XeTTen. скачать mp3 dj mouse. nesimi mahir meyxana.
|9||Pain Of Love||4:06|
|11||Weather Or Not||4:26|
- Recorded At – Maarweg Studios
- Mixed At – Maarweg Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Heiner Wiberny (tracks: 2)
- Bass Clarinet – Heiner Wiberny (tracks: 8)
- Drums [Acoustic] – Willy Ketzer (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 11)
- Electric Bass [La Roque] – Dave King (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11)
- Electric Guitar – Paul Shigihara (tracks: 6), Peter Tiehuis (tracks: 2, 3, 9)
- Flute [Alto] – Heiner Wiberny (tracks: 4)
- French Horn – Frank Struck (tracks: 9)
- Percussion – Felipe Mandingo
- Soprano Saxophone – Simon Stockhausen (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Synthesizer, Sequenced By [Sequencer], Programmed By [Drum And Sound Programming] – Simon Stockhausen
- Tenor Saxophone – Heiner Wiberny (tracks: 2, 8, 10, 11)
- Trombone – Peter Pfeil (tracks: 2, 7, 10)
- Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Markus Stockhausen