Composed By, Arranged By – Igiligi Sound Super. Congas – Tony Abanum. Cowbell, Percussion – Emili Ojodume. Design – Mike Chisunum (Chiona). Drum Programming – Richard Cole. Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Mike Chisunum. Engineer – E. A. Odenusi, Emma Kalu. Engineer – Jubril Akingbade. Engineer – Johnson Ademilokun, Akinduntire. Label: Odec – ODB 033L Type: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: Nigeria Date of released: 1992 Category: Folk, World, & Country Style: Highlife, African. Other formats: WMA Tta mod au DXD mod WMA. Popular Rock albums. The Men They Couldn't Hang - How Green Is The Valley.
Igiligi sound super-ndidi bu enu - Duration: 10:50. NDOKWA MUSIC CHANNEL 248 views. Igiligi sound super-onye oke ogo chuku - Duration: 12:17. NDOKWA MUSIC CHANNEL 914 views. Igiligi sound super-akiko ogumagada ni ukor - Duration: 20:17.
Album Sound of Cherona. Sound Of Africa (Heyama) Lyrics. HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA, HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA Heyama ma ma ma hey ya ha, Ah ha HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA, HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA Heyama ma ma ma hey ya ha, Ah ha We travel to a very magic place Can you hear how fast your heart begins to race It's a journey. You feel the music deep inside It's power; pleasure and it's pride Full of grace but so bizarre; Here comes the SOUND OF AFRICA HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA, HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA Heyama ma ma ma hey ya ha, Ah ha ( ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhaa) HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA, HEYAMA MA MA MA HEY YA Heyama. ma ma ma hey ya ha, Ah ha Drums, in the heart of Africa, (ah ha ah ha) Drums, in the heart of Africa, of AF RICA. Sound Of Africa (Heyama)" Track Info.
Oh, What a Life is the debut studio album by American indie rock band American Authors. The album was released by Island Def Jam label Mercury Records on March 3, 2014. The album serves as a replacement to the band's eponymous 2013 extended play, American Authors. American Authors first formed in 2006 in Boston, Massachusetts as The Blue Pages. The members of the band first met at the Berklee College of Music.
All materials are provided for educational purposes. Tracklist of Igiligi Sound Super Of Africa, Denis Num on this page
play all. start radio. Band of Nig. 4 Tracks 1 Album. English Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Punjabi Bhojpuri Malayalam Marathi Bengali.
- Record Company – Odec Brothers (Nig.) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Afrodisia Studio Lagos
- Overdubbed At – Recordisc
- Mixed At – Recordisc
- Printed By – Fatkas Designs Co.
- Bass Guitar – James Obi Enegide
- Chorus – Queen-Azaka Ijeoma*
- Composed By, Arranged By – Igiligi Sound Super*
- Congas – Tony Abanum
- Cowbell, Percussion – Emili Ojodume
- Design [Cover] – Mike Chisunum (Chiona)*
- Drum Programming – Richard Cole
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Mike Chisunum*
- Engineer [Mixing] – E. A. Odenusi*, Emma Kalu*
- Engineer [Overdubs] – Jubril Akingbade*
- Engineer [Recording] – Johnson Ademilokun, Akinduntire*
- Guitar [Tenor] – Sunday Oyemike
- Leader, Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Guitar [Solo], Keyboards – Denis Num
- Rhythm Guitar – Samson Oliseyenum