Performer: Sousa's Band Writer: J. F. Wagner. Digitized at 78 revolutions per minute. Four stylii were used to transfer this record. They are . mil truncated conical, . mil truncated conical. have been copied to have the more friendly filenames. Matrix number: 16960A Catalog number: 16960-A. Other IDs from the record include: 5639.
By a 1987 act of the . Congress, it is the official National March of the United States of America. In his autobiography, Marching Along, Sousa wrote that he composed the march on Christmas Day, 1896
Matrix, Runout: T-5060 Matrix, Runout: T-5061.
Listen to Under the Double Eagle from US Coast Guard Band's Ceremonials for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. A new version of Last. US Coast Guard Band - Independentia Independentia US Coast Guard Band.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|A||Under The Double Eagle March|
|B||Stars And Stripes March|
- Published By – Zonophone Copyright Supervision
- Manufactured For – The British Zonophone Co. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
NotesPost 1924 repressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): T-5060
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): T-5061
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): S 5060 TD 8978e
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 2 5061 TM 8933e
|76||The Home Guards Band||Under The Double Eagle March / Stars And Stripes March (Shellac, 10")||The Twin||76||UK||1908|
|76||The Home Guards Band||Under The Double Eagle / Stars And Stripes (Shellac, 10", RP)||Zonophone||76||UK||Unknown|