John Michael Montgomery (born January 20, 1965) is an American country music singer. Montgomery began singing with his brother Eddie, who would later become known as one half of the duo Montgomery Gentry, before beginning his major-label solo career in 1992.
Life's a Dance is the debut studio album of American country music singer John Michael Montgomery. It features the singles "Life's a Dance", "Beer and Bones" and "I Love the Way You Love Me", which peaked at and respectively, on the Billboard country charts between 1992 and 1993. The album has been certified 3 Platinum by the RIAA for shipments of three million copies in the United States. Takin' Off the Edge" was later recorded by Kevin Denney on his 2002 self-titled debut album.
Life’s a Dance is a debut song written by Allen Shamblin and Steve Seskin, and performed by American country music singer John Michael Montgomery. It was released on September 21, 1992 as his debut single, and was served as the lead-off single and title track from his debut album Life’s a Dance. It peaked at number 4 on the . Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. It also peaked at number 3 on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks. Life's A Dance" Track Info. Life's A Dance John Michael Montgomery.
In 1993, John Michael Montgomery was enjoying an early career highlight with his top 10 hit "Life's a Dance" from his debut album of the same name. But it was another song on the album that would push the Kentucky-born singer into country superstardom and make him a part of wedding dances for years to come. I Love the Way You Love Me" was released in March of 1993 and went on to become Montgomery's first No. 1 single. The song struck a chord with audiences for its specificity and genuine look at a relationship.
The song 'Life's A Dance' by John Michael Montgomery has a tempo of 135 beats per minute (BPM) on 'Life's a Dance'. Video Life's a Dance. Top Songs John Michael Montgomery.
Features Song Lyrics for John Michael Montgomery's The Ultimate Line Dancing Album album. 1. Life's a Dance Lyrics. John Michael Montgomery Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Free download and listen The John Michael Montgomery Hits, Vol. . A-Type Karaoke, A-Type Player, Karaoke Planet. Tracks count: 19. Views: 2. Karaoke Planet, A-Type Karaoke, A-Type Player - How Was I to Know 04:17. Karaoke Planet, A-Type Player - Angel In My Eyes 03:29. Karaoke Planet, A-Type Player - Beer & Bones 03:44.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Beer And Bones
Written-By – Lonnie Williams, Sanger D. Shafer
|A2||Life's A Dance
Written-By – Allen Shamblin, Steve Seskin
|A3||When Your Baby Ain't Around
Written-By – Bob Alan, Stan Munsey Jr.
|A4||Line On Love
Written-By – David Wills, James Dean Hicks, Rick West
|A5||I Love The Way You Love Me
Written-By – Chuck Cannon, Victoria Shaw
|B1||Taking Off The Edge
Written-By – Larry Cordle, Larry Shell
|B2||Everytime I Fall (It Breaks Her Heart)
Written-By – Johnny MacRae, Steve Clark
|B3||Dream On Texas Ladies
Written-By – Steve Dan Mills
|B4||A Great Memory
Written-By – Dean Dillon, Trey Bruce
|B5||Nickels And Dimes And Love
Written-By – Johnny Macrae, Steve Clark
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Quad Studios
- Recorded At – Reflections Studio, Nashville, TN
- Recorded At – Scruggs Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Masterfonics
- Remixed At – Mastermix
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Lazy Gator Publishing
- Published By – Hayes Street Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Love This Town Music
- Published By – Millhouse Music
- Published By – Sheddhouse Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Hot Serve Music
- Published By – Cash Crop Music
- Published By – Rick West Songs
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Tom Collins Music Corp.
- Published By – Gary Morris Music
- Published By – Taste Auction Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Amanda-Lin Music
- Published By – Pier Five Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Little Beagle Music
- Published By – Intersong Music
- Published By – Hide-A-Bone Music
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Jessie Jo Music
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Art Direction – Virginia Team
- Design – Jerry Joyner
- Engineer – Doug Johnson
- Management – Estill Sowards, John Dorris, Hallmark Direction Co.*
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Photography By – Mark Tucker
- Producer – Doug Johnson (tracks: A1 to A5, B3), Wyatt Easterling (tracks: B1, B2, B4, B5)
Notes℗ © 1997 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Track A1 published by Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. / Lazy Gator Publishing (BMI).
Track A2 published by Hayes Street Music, Inc. / Almo Music Corp. / Love This Town Music (ASCAP).
Track A3 published by Millhouse Music (BMI) / Sheddhouse Music (ASCAP).
Track A4 published by WB Music Corp. / Hot Serve Music / Cash Crop Music (ASCAP) / Rick West Songs / Bug Music, adm. by Bug Music / Tom Collins Music Corp. (BMI).
Track A5 published by Gary Morris Music (ASCAP) / Taste Auction Music (BMI).
Track B1 published by PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. / Amanda-Lin Music (ASCAP) / Pier Five Music (BMI).
Tracks B2 and B5 published by BMG Songs, Inc. / Little Beagle Music / Intersong Music / Hide-A-Bone Music (ASCAP).
Track B3 published by Music City Music, adm. by EMI Music Inc. (ASCAP).
Track B4 published by MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA, Inc. (ASCAP) / Music Corporation Of America, Inc. / Jessie Jo Music (BMI).
Tracks A1 through A5 and B3 track recorded at Quad Studio. Overdubs recorded at Quad Studio. Vocals recorded at Quad Studio and Reflections. Mixed at Masterfonics.
Tracks B1, B2, B4 and B5 recorded at Scruggs Sound Studio. Remixed at Master Mix.
Mastered at Georgetown.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-82420-4
- Other (Manufacturing Plant Code): CR
|82420-2||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic||82420-2||Canada||1992|
|7 82420-4, 82420-4||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (Cass, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82420-4, 82420-4||US||1992|
|A4 82420||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Atlantic||A4 82420||Canada||1992|
|7 82420-2, 82420-2||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82420-2, 82420-2||US||1992|
|CD 82420||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (CD, Album)||Atlantic||CD 82420||Canada||1992|