Get the Tempo of the tracks from One Enchanted Evening (2002) by Annie Haslam. This album has an average beat per minute of 99 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 61/138 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist One Enchanted Evening. 1. Some Enchanted Evening.
Band Name Annie Haslam. Album Name One Enchanted Evening. Data de lançamento 2002. Labels White Dove Music. Estilo de MúsicaPop Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. One Enchanted Evening. 2. Bali Hai. 3. Nature Boy. 4. If I Loved You. 5. Desafinado. 7. The Sun Whose Rays. 9. Gymnopedie 2+. 10. One Day.
One Enchanted Evening. Your browser does not support the audio element. CD - Floating World, White Dove Records 358). About 30 seconds into the album opener, "Some Enchanted Evening," one starts to realize the ramifications of what this collection is: that voice - that beautiful soprano siren from the legendary Renaissance - is singing South Pacific. More traditionally associated with prog rock, neo-classical pieces, or even new wave music, Annie Haslam has never done an album of standards before - let alone a live album that sounds like it captured a very regal, dignified affair.
One Enchanted Evening, 2014. Annie Haslam (born 8 June 1947, Bolton, Lancashire) is an English progressive rock vocalist, songwriter, and painter. 1:Some Enchanted Evening-85. You Go to My Head-110.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||One Enchanted Evening|
|4||If I Loved You|
|6||Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars (Corcovado)|
|7||The Sun Whose Rays|
|11||I Don't Know Where I Stand|
|12||Lascia Chio Pianga|
|13||Dank Sie Dei Herr|
|14||One Hand One Heart
Music By – Leonard Bernstein
|15||She's Leaving Home|
- Licensed From – White Dove Records
- Distributed By – Voiceprint
- Manufactured By – Voiceprint
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – White Dove Records
- Copyright (c) – White Dove Records
- Pressed By – Deluxe
- Mixed At – Studio X, Ridgewood, NJ
- Mastered At – Studio X, Ridgewood, NJ
- Cover [Artwork], Design [Cover], Producer, Arranged By [Vocals] – Annie Haslam
- Design [Cover] – Laura Gardner
- Engineer – Edward Piotrowski
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By, Arranged By [Keyboards] – Rave Tesar
- Technician [Sound] – Mike Frasche
- Vocals – Annie Haslam
NotesOriginally released in 2002 by White Dove Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 604388319824
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0453
- Matrix / Runout: VP358CD 01
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN UK