Harem is the eighth studio album by English singer and songwriter Sarah Brightman, released in the United States on 10 June 2003 through Angel Records. The album continued the collaboration between Brightman and her longtime producer Frank Peterson. Although it has an inclination towards her signature operatic performance, the album encompasses dance-oriented and uptempo styles in keeping with a celebratory motif.
Release group by Incept Date.
Incept Date by Radiator Hospital, released 31 October 2011 What do you want? Do you know what you're looking for? Where you been? Kiss me again! Oh how our memories disappear like tears in rain, oh how I wanted you to say, "Put you're hands on me!" Make me feel like I'm more human than human. You said now that you're this close to my love, can you turn back if you have no heart? It's a shame we won't live, but then again who does? Oh how I long for your touch. Can you feel my heart beating? Can I feel yours when I pull you close? Have you ever felt like.
Incept Date (Radiator Hospital Cover). INCEPT SERIES Part One - Mixed by Gregory McIntyre. Incept, YSFK - J-B (Original Mix).
Incept Date Discography Harem. We don't have information for this album yet. Tracklist. Welcome on My Ship of Love.
|2||Welcome On My Ship Of Love||7:57|
|6||These Little Hands||5:23|
|8||Inception Part IV||5:06|
|9||Wo War Die Liebe?||4:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hypnobeat
- Mastered At – MSE Nürnberg
- Distributed By – Indigo
- Distributed By – Cri Du Chat
- Distributed By – Cyberware Productions
- Distributed By – Semantic
- Distributed By – Hitch-Hyke Records
- Distributed By – Monitor Records
- Distributed By – Audioglobe Srl
- Distributed By – Opción Sónica
- Distributed By – Rock Records & Tapes Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – HotStuff
- Distributed By – RecRec
- Distributed By – Rotor
- Distributed By – Vortex
- Art Direction, Sleeve, Design – Michael J. Schwalm
- Electric Guitar, Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Harald Löwy
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Marc De Christo
- Lyrics By – Kurt Cobain (tracks: 5), Marc De Christo (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11)
- Mastered By – Uli Fried
- Music By – Kurt Cobain (tracks: 5)
- Producer [Post] – Axel Henninger*
NotesRecording Sessions : Frankfurt Kalinka Station and Darmstadt July / August 1995.
Distributed in Germany by Indigo
Distributed in Brazil by Cri Du Chat
Distributed in Finland by Cyberware Productions
Distributed in France by Semantic
Distributed in Greece by Hitch-Hyke Records
Distributed in Hongkong by Monitor Records
Distributed in Italy by Audioglobe Srl
Distributed in Mexico by Opción Sónica
Distributed in Asia by Rock Records & Tapes Co., Ltd.
Distributed in Portugal by Vortex
Distributed in Spain by Rotor
Distributed in Sweden by HotStuff
Distributed in Switzerland by RecRec
On Backinlay: (c) by Incept Date (p) 1996 by Hypnobeat
On Disc: [C] & [P] 1995/96 Hypnobeat Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 015698 344127
- Matrix / Runout: BOD HYPE 3441-2
- Label Code: LC 3235
- Rights Society: GEMA