Skylark (George Cables album). Skylark is an album by pianist George Cables recorded in 1995 and released on the Danish label, SteepleChase. Fungii Mama" (Blue Mitchell) – 6:26. Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum" (Wayne Shorter) – 9:36. Manhã de Carnaval" (Luiz Bonfá) – 7:39. Skylark" (Hoagy Carmichael, Johnny Mercer) – 8:20.
3. Was Called Empire. 4. Albatros on Sea. 05:10. Mozart : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik K525-Allegro. 10. 11.
Skylark" is an American popular song with lyrics by Johnny Mercer and music by Hoagy Carmichael, published in 1941. Carmichael wrote the melody, based on a Bix Beiderbecke cornet improvisation, as "Bix Licks," for a project to turn the novel Young Man With a Horn into a Broadway musical. After that project failed, Carmichael brought in Johnny Mercer to write lyrics for the song.
队列表 Pop Rock Skylark Skylark.
Much like her self-titled debut from 2004, the second album by television actress and jazz-pop singer Renee Olstead finds the flame-haired teenager working with producer and arranger David Foster on a track list consisting mostly of standards from the Great American Songbook.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – H. Vickers*, J. Farni*, R. King*
|A2||What Would I Do Without You
Written-By – E. Shelby*, P. Mitchell*
|A3||A Long Way To Go
Arranged By [Strings] – Jimmie HaskellWritten-By – B. Mann-C. Weill*
|A4||Suites For My Lady
Written-By – D. Foster*, D. Maxwell*
|A5||I'll Have To Go Away
Written-By – K. Chater*, R. Armand*
|B1||The Writing's On The Wall
Written-By – Don Troiano*
Written-By – D. Foster*, D. Gerrard*, L. Patterson*
|B3||I'm In Love Again
Organ, Arranged By – Robbie KingWritten-By – A. Domino-D. Bartholomew*
Written-By – D. Richardson*, D. Edwards*
|B5||Shall I Fail
Written-By – C. Borsman*, D. Edwards*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- A&R [Capitol A&R Coordination] – Eric Malamud, Peter Tevis
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Foster (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Art Direction – John Hoernle
- Backing Vocals – Kitty Ditto, Patrice Holloway
- Bass – Steve Pugsley
- Congas – Bobby Torres
- Design – Rod Dyer, Ron Kriss
- Drums, Percussion – Duris Maxwell
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Doug Edwards
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Donny Gerrard
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – B. J. Cook
- Management [Skylark Business Affairs] – Barry Wood
- Painting [Cover] – Godfrey Stephens
- Photography By – Rick Rankin*
- Piano, Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Synthesizer [Moog] – David Foster
- Producer, Engineer [Engineered By] – Eirik Wangberg*
- Production Manager [Production Assistant] – David Foster
- Programmed By [Moog Programmer] – Paul Beaver
NotesCapitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville pressing. Original red-label pressing with purple "C" logo.
Issued with lyric inner sleeve.
Writing credits taken from jacket; some appear with different formatting on label.
Recorded at Sound Recorders, Hollywood, California
Produced by Eirik The Norwegian
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side A, on label): ST-1-11048
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side B, on label): ST-2-11048
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched): ST-1-11048 Z2 #3 CMcD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): ST-2-11048-Z2² #1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, both sides, stamped): 0
|ST-11048||Skylark||Skylark (LP, Album, RP)||Capitol Records||ST-11048||US||1972|
|ST-11048||Skylark||Skylark (LP, Album, Los)||Capitol Records||ST-11048||US||1972|
|ST-11048||Skylark||Skylark (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11048||US||1972|
|E-ST 11048, 1E 062 ◦ 81212||Skylark||Skylark (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||E-ST 11048, 1E 062 ◦ 81212||UK||1972|
|ST-11048||Skylark||Skylark (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11048||Canada||1972|