Black Forest Science. Ankst 106. Zabrinski. Koala Ko-ordination (CD, Album).
Artists Zabrinski Koala Ko-Ordination. Koala Ko-Ordination Zabrinski. This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 58/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Koala Ko-Ordination. BPM Profile Koala Ko-Ordination. Album starts at 170BPM, ends at 148BPM (-22), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Zabrinski.
Style: pop. Album year: 2002. Zabrinski - Release The Hounds 08:12. Zabrinski - Blen 03:50. Zabrinski - Koala Ko-Ordination 04:53. Zabrinski - Plus 3 02:54. Zabrinski - I Ask Questions 00:46. Zabrinski - Switzerland 03:58. Zabrinski - Black Forest Science Friction 05:08. Zabrinski - Raid The Farm 03:12.
Listen to Koala Ko-Ordination now. Listen to Koala Ko-Ordination in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Album: Koala Ko-Ordination. Koala Ko-Ordination: Best 2 songs. Album: Koala Ko-Ordination. Zabrinski: best 2 tracks. Zabrinski - Blen Koala Ko-Ordination, 2002 03:50. Zabrinski - Plus 3 Koala Ko-Ordination, 2002 02:54.
CD - Ankstmusik 106). Welsh quintet Zabrinski keeps up its often lush, increasingly more varied sound on the band's second album, as good a sign as any that the . s rock scene will be saved by the characters on the fringes in a new century.
Zabrinski were an alternative rock band from Carmarthen and Cardiff, Wales Zabrinski. and Gorky's Zygotic Mynci. The album was described as "Very strange. Rather marvellous" by the Sunday Times, and "a beguiling album that is both smart and warm" by the Daily Express. The band's last album, Ill Gotten Game was released in 2005, and was described by the BBC as "a many faceted work of wonder", but disappointing sales contributed to the band splitting up in 2007. Koala Ko-ordination (2002) Ankst. Ill Gotten Game (2005) Ankstmusic.
|5||Black Forest Science||5:09|
|8||Raid The Farm||3:13|
|9||I Ask Questions||0:46|
|11||Release The Hounds||8:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ankstmusik
- Copyright (c) – Ankstmusik
- Recorded At – K.U.T
- Produced At – K.U.T
- Recorded At – Bryn Derwen
- Produced At – Bryn Derwen
- Engineered At – Bryn Derwen
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Produced At – Rockfield Studios
- Engineered At – Rockfield Studios
- Mastered At – Bryn Derwen
- Bass Guitar – Rhun Lenny (tracks: 4, 5, 11)
- Bass Guitar, Mastered By – David Wrench (tracks: 8)
- Harmonica, Glockenspiel – John Davies (tracks: 8)
- Instruments [All Other] – Zabrinski
- Mixed By – Recall (tracks: 4, 10)
- Producer [Additional], Recorded By [Additional], Engineer [Additonal], Mixed By, Drums – Greg Haver (tracks: 1, 5, 11)
- Producer [Additional], Recorded By [Additional], Engineer [Additonal], Mixed By, Programmed By [Assistant] – David Wrench (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Producer, Recorded By – Recall, Zabrinski
- Programmed By – Recall
- Vocals – Iwan Evans (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – Zabrinski
Produced & recorded at K.U.T Carmarthen.
Additional production, recording and engineering at Bryn Derwen, Bethesda and Monnow Valley, Rockfield.
Mastered at Bryn Derwen, Bethesda.
℗ & © Ankstmusik 2002.
Track durations do not appear on the release itself but are timed and entered precisely.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5024545219227
- Matrix / Runout: KEY ANKST106
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP76
|ANKST 106||Zabrinski||Koala Ko-ordination (CD, Album)||Ankstmusik||ANKST 106||UK||2002|