Lyrics to "God Shuffled His Feet" song by Crash Test Dummies: After seven days He was quite tired so God said: "Let there be a day Just for picnics, with wine. Crash Test Dummies Lyrics. album: "God Shuffled His Feet" (1993). God Shuffled His Feet Afternoons And Coffeespoons Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm In The Days Of A Caveman Swimming In Your Ocean Here I Stand Before Me I'll Think I'll Disappear Now How Does A Duck Know?
God Shuffled His Feet Afternoons and Coffespoons Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm In the Days of the Caveman Swimming In Your Ocean Here I Stand Before Me I Think I'll Disappear Now How Does a Duck Know When I Go Out With Artists The Psychic Two Knights and Maidens -. God Shuffled His Feet -. D. Bm. After seven days, he was. The people sipped their wine, and what with So he said once there was a boy, who. The people sat wait ing out on their.
Thanks to Jerry Harrison's remarkably clear and focused production, Crash Test Dummies' second album became a surprise hit. Apart from the relatively concise pop smarts of the singles "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" and "Afternoons and Coffeespoons," God Shuffled His Feet isn't all that different from the band's first album.
God Shuffled His Feet is the second album by the Crash Test Dummies, released in 1993. It features their most popular single, "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm". 00:00 God Shuffled His Feet 05:08 Afternoons & Coffespoons 09:05 Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm 13:02 In The Days Of The Caveman 16:40 Swimming In Your Ocean 20:32 Here I Stand Before Me 23:39 I Think I'll Disappear Now 28:28 How Does A Duck Know? 32:13 When I Go Out With Artists 35:54 The Psychic 39:41 Two Knights And Maidens 43:06 Untitled.
More By Crash Test Dummies. See All. The Very Best of Crash Test Dummies. The Ghosts That Haunt Me. 1991. Crash Test Dummies: Collections.
Overall, God Shuffled His Feet is a top-heavy album - the first three tracks are far and away the strongest. In addition to the "Mmm Mmm" song, there's the LP's title track, an unhurried tune with a wry sense of humor that finds God, having just made the world, engaged in an awkward encounter with his new creations. It was modestly successful as a single, and is considered by many Crashheads (or whatever the band's more devoted fans call themselves) to be the quintessential Crash Test Dummies tune. The rest of the album is okay - it's just not up to the standards of those first three tracks.
God Shuffled His Feet Q&A. Producers Crash Test Dummies & Jerry Harrison. Writers Brad Roberts. More Crash Test Dummies albums. Oooh La-La! Show all albums by Crash Test Dummies.
|1||God Shuffled His Feet|
|2||Afternoons & Coffeespoons|
|3||Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm|
|4||In The Days Of The Caveman|
|5||Swimming In Your Ocean|
|6||Here I Stand Before Me|
|7||I Think I'll Disappear Now|
|8||How Does A Duck Know?|
|9||When I Go Out With Artists|
|11||Two Knights And Maidens|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Marketed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-252439
- Recorded At – Music Head Recording
- Recorded At – DV Productions
- Overdubbed At – Mindscape
- Mixed At – Music Head Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Record Company – Bartelsmann Music Group
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Door Number Two Music
- Published By – Dummies Productions, Inc.
- A&R [BMG Canada] – David Bendeth
- Artwork [Digital Imaging] – Chris Chuckry, Digital Chameleon
- Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Accordion – Ellen Reid
- Bass Guitar, Synth [Bass] – Dan Roberts
- Design, Art Direction – Kevin Mutch
- Drums, Percussion – Michel Dorge
- Edited By [Digitally, Music Head] – Patrick Murphy
- Engineer [Music Head Assistant] – Trevor Sadler
- Engineer [Music Head] – Dan Harjung
- Guest, Backing Vocals – Kerry Nation* (tracks: 2)
- Guest, Drums – Larry Beers (tracks: 2, 4, 9)
- Guest, Guitar Synthesizer – Adrian Belew (tracks: 1)
- Guest, Leader – Dan Roberts (tracks: 2)
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Brad Roberts
- Management [Representation] – Jeff Rogers , Swell
- Mandolin, Harmonica – Benjamin Darvill
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Painting [Band Portraits] – Wayne Littlejohn
- Painting [Cover, based on "Bacchus And Ariadne"] – Titian*
- Photography By – Larry Glawson
- Photography By [Cover Painting] – Erich Lessing
- Piano – Brad Roberts (tracks: 12)
- Producer – Crash Test Dummies, Jerry Harrison
- Recorded By [DV Prod.] – Dave Vartanian*
- Recorded By [Mindscape] – Tommy Lipnick
- Written-By – Brad Roberts
Notes℗ © 1993 BMG Music Canada Inc.
Standard jewel case; includes 12 page fold out containing credits / lyrics / portraits
The material for this album was first demoed at God Of Thunder Studios
The majority of this album was recorded at Music Head Recording in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Drums, bass, piano, and guitars on track 3, and the drums and bass on track 5 were recorded at DV Productions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Additional keyboard overdubs were recorded at Mindscape in Chicago, Illinois.
Published by Polygram International Publishing, Inc. / Door Number Two Music (ASCAP) / Dummies Production, Inc. (SOCAN)
Cover imagery based on "Bacchus And Ariadne" with band members' faces superimposed.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 886919340723
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-252439 1 A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50EB
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SOCAN
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, RE, All)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||US||1996|
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||Argentina||1994|
|74321-20152-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||RCA, Bertelsmann Music Group||74321-20152-2||UK||1993|
|35 263 3||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||35 263 3||Germany||1993|
|74321 16531 4||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (Cass, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321 16531 4||Europe||1993|