Alice in Chains (occasionally informally referred to as The Dog Album, The Dog Record, and Tripod) is the self-titled third studio album by the American rock band Alice in Chains. It was released on November 7, 1995, and was the follow-up to the highly successful Dirt. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 and stayed on the chart for 46 weeks. Grind", "Heaven Beside You" and "Again" were released as singles.
Live is a live album by the American rock band Alice in Chains. It was released on December 5, 2000 through Columbia Records. The live version of "Man in the Box" featured in the album was released as a single. Live was the band's only live album other than the acoustic album Unplugged.
Alice in Chains is an American rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1987 by guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell and drummer Sean Kinney, who later recruited bassist Mike Starr and lead vocalist Layne Staley. Starr was replaced by Mike Inez in 1993. William DuVall joined the band in 2006 as co-lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist, replacing Staley, who died in 2002. The band took its name from Staley's previous group, the glam metal band Alice N' Chains.
Alice in Chains is the eponymous third studio album by the American rock band Alice In Chains. Released on November 7, 1995, it was the follow-up to the highly successful Dirt. Similar to Dirt the album's songs focus on heavy subject matter such as depression, isolation, drug use, anger and death
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Alice In Chains. Alice In Chains (CD, Album, Promo). 481114 2. Alice In Chains. Alice In Chains (CD, Album, Pur).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Heaven Beside You||5:27|
Music By – Layne Staley
|7||Shame In You||5:35|
Performer ["Good Night"] – Ted Lewis & His Orchestra*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Bad Animals
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Jack Lord Music
- Copyright (c) – Buttnugget Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Lungclam Music
- Copyright (c) – Michael Inez Music
- Art Direction – Mary Maurer
- Artwork [Guide] – Sean Kinney
- Bass Guitar – Mike Inez
- Booking – Bill Elson
- Booking [Intl. Booking] – Fair Warning , Fine Tuning, John Jackson , Val Janes
- Booking, Booking [Intl. Booking] – ICM
- Coordinator [Studio] – Kevan Wilkins
- Design – Doug Erb
- Drums – Sean Kinney
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Jerry Cantrell
- Legal – King, Purtich & Holmes, Peter Paterno, Esq.*
- Lyrics By – Jerry Cantrell (tracks: 1, 4, 12), Layne Staley (tracks: 2 to 3, 5 to 11)
- Management – Susan Silver
- Management [Business Management] – VWC
- Management [Product] – Peter Hetcher
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Toby Wright
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – John Seymour
- Music By – Jerry Cantrell (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7 to 12), Mike Inez (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 8, 11), Sean Kinney (tracks: 2, 3, 7 to 12)
- Photography By – Rob Bloch, Rocky Schenck
- Producer – Alice In Chains, Toby "Flobee" Wright*
- Recorded By – Toby "Flobee" Wright*, Tom "Magnum" Nellen*
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Sam Hofstedt
- Technician [Techs] – Darrell Peters, Walter Gemienhardt
- Vocals, Guitar – Layne Staley
NotesThis release is also known as 'Tripod' or 'Three Legged Dog'.
Recorded at Bad Animals, Seattle, WA
Mixed at Electric Lady
Mastered at Precision Mastering
Track 12: "Good Night" used courtesy of Columbia Records / EMI Feist Catalog Inc.
3-Legged Man Photo: © Copyright 1995 Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Track 1 © 1995 Buttnugget Publishing (ASCAP)
Tracks 2, 7, 8, 11 © 1995 Jack Lord Music / Buttnugget Publishing / Lungclam Music / Michael Inez Music (ASCAP)
Tracks 3, 9, 10 © 1995 Jack Lord Music / Buttnugget Publishing / Lungclam Music (ASCAP)
Track 4 © 1995 Buttnugget Publishing / Michael Inez Music (ASCAP)
Track 5 © 1995 Jack Lord Music (ASCAP)
Track 6 © 1995 Jack Lord Music / Buttnugget Publishing (ASCAP)
Tracks 12 © 1995 Jack Lord Music / Lungclam Music (ASCAP)
© 1995, Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099748 111487
|CK 67248, 67248||Alice In Chains||Alice In Chains (CD, Album, Yel)||Columbia, Columbia||CK 67248, 67248||US||1995|
|4811144||Alice In Chains||Alice In Chains (Cass, Album)||Columbia||4811144||Malaysia||1995|
|none||Alice In Chains||Alice In Chains (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Слон Records||none||Russia||1995|
|481114 9, COL 481114 9, 01-481114-11||Alice In Chains||Alice In Chains (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia, Columbia||481114 9, COL 481114 9, 01-481114-11||Europe||1995|
|CT 67248||Alice In Chains||Alice In Chains (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 67248||Canada||1995|