Third Day was a Christian rock band formed in Marietta, Georgia during the 1990s. The band was founded by lead singer Mac Powell, guitarist Mark Lee (both of whom were the only constant members) and Billy Wilkins. Drummer David Carr was the last band member to quit, prior to the band’s farewell tour in May and June 2018.
Redirected from Third Day (Independent album)). Third Day is the reissue of the debut album from the Christian rock band of the same name. It marks the third release of the material: first as the 1994 self-funded, Contagious, then the 1995 self-titled Gray Dot version, and this 1996 release after the band signed with Reunion Records. Third Day was well received by both critics and audience. As of 2000, it has been certified gold.
Wire is the seventh album by Christian rock band Third Day. It breaks from the style of the band's previous albums to return to simple, rock and roll-driven melodies. The album is largely carried by the energetic guitar riffs that pervade its songs, although the forceful lyrics also contribute significantly.
com! We are now fully stocked and ready to ship a copy to you! Third Day. 20 June at 15:01 ·. GOOD NEWS! If you bought a physical CD of the new Live From The Farewell Tour album they started shipping today! Thanks for your patience! See all.
In June of 2018, Third Day put an exclamation point on their amazing 25+ year career with a 15 city Farewell Tour. During the Tour, the band captured some of the very special live moments which has been compiled into this exclusive double disc set. This collection is meant to be a gift back to the fan community (aka the Gomers ) to commemorate the Farewell Tour and all the great memories these songs have brought about over the years.
Third Day : Third Day,disco, crónica, tracklist, mp3, textos. Data de aparición 18 Junio 1996. Labels Reunion Records. Estilo MusicalSouthern Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0. 1. Nothing at All. 2. Forever.
Wire (Third Day album). Studio album by Third Day. Released. The album's songs deal with numerous themes. Wire", the title track, is a song about the pressure to succeed in modern society.
|4||Take My Life||2:16|
|5||Did You Mean It||4:11|
|9||Livin' For Jesus||2:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gray Dot Records
- Copyright (c) – Gray Dot Records
- Distributed By – GDR Distribution
- Recorded At – Furies Studio
- Mastered At – Griffin Mastering
- Published By – David Mardis Publishing
- Glass Mastered At – American Multimedia, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Bob Lehman (tracks: 4, 10)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Mark Lee
- Bass Guitar – Tai Anderson
- Choir – Chris Carder (tracks: 7), David Carr (tracks: 7), Dina Vanderpoel (tracks: 7), Jane Jones (tracks: 7), Jennifer DeSilets (tracks: 7), Jill Bullard (tracks: 7), Kristine McGuire (tracks: 7), Melissa Chandler (tracks: 7), Phil Jones (tracks: 7)
- Design [All Other Art And Design] – David Vanderpoel
- Dobro, Mandolin – Kenny Hutson (tracks: 9)
- Drums – David Carr
- Engineer, Mixed By – David Mardis, Ed Burdell
- Executive-Producer – Marty Bush
- Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – David Mardis (tracks: 8)
- Keyboards – John O'Neal (tracks: 2, 7), Philip Stanley Klein (tracks: 9)
- Lead Guitar [Lead Electric Guitar] – Brad Avery
- Lyrics By – Mac Powell
- Mastered By – Chris Griffin
- Music By – Third Day
- Photography By [Cover Photo, Inset Photos Of Mark, Tai, And David and Third Day Logo] – Sam Walton
- Photography By [Inset Photos of Mac and Brad] – Thom McGuire
- Photography By [Inside Photo Of Boy] – Seneca Anderson
- Producer – David Mardis
- Strings – Alexis Mears (tracks: 7), Chad Merritt (tracks: 7), Kristie Vanderpoel (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Mac Powell
NotesThis is a different version, best recognised by the lack SPCN number underneath the barcode and the presence of a GDR Distribution logo on the tray card.
These are the aspects in which it is visually different from Third Day - Third Day:
- SPCN number underneath the barcode is missing.
- The spine has the canvas background image instead of a plain white background.
- The orientation of the printing on the tray side of the tray card is upside down.
DISC: no differences
- The orientation of the printing on the lyrics side of the insert is upside down.
- 1st panel front: the booking credit is missing, write the band has a different address
- 2nd panel front: the font for the thank-you's is slightly smaller; the website address is missing
- 3rd panel front: it has a Marietta, GA address instead of an Atlanta, GA address; no phone/web details
- back: the layout of the songs is different; no Gray Dot other releases advertisement
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 09577 28922 0
- Matrix / Runout: MCD-126-0007 G1 950512 [American Multimedia, Inc. logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|gdr 9501CD||Third Day||Third Day (CD, Album)||Gray Dot Records||gdr 9501CD||US||1995|
|SK 7058||Third Day||Third Day (CD, Album)||Spark Music, Gray Dot Records||SK 7058||Europe||1995|