Voice – Alfie Silas, Carl Anderson, Dee Dee Bellson. Voice – Bobby McFerrin. Recorded: The Music Room, Pasadena Mixed: The Sound Castle, Los Angeles Mastered: Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood. Dialects (LP, Album). Dialects (CD, Album).
Album · 1986 · 7 Songs. The Zawinul Syndicate. Soul Brothers, Soul Meeting. Milt Jackson & Ray Charles.
Zawinul in fact achieves a rare thing: He manages to get his stacks of electronics to swing like mad in these pan-global grooves that pick up where WR was about to leave off. "Waiting for the Rain" generates a ribbon of tension and anticipation, while "Zeebop" is a noisy rush of pure adrenaline.
Josef Erich Zawinul (7 July 1932 – 11 September 2007) was an Austrian jazz keyboardist and composer. First coming to prominence with saxophonist Cannonball Adderley, Zawinul went on to play with Miles Davis and to become one of the creators of jazz fusion, a musical genre that combined jazz with rock. He co-founded the groups Weather Report and The Zawinul Syndicate
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. JOE ZAWINUL - waiting for the rain. ripped from my vinyl ion LP : DI-A-LECTS YEAR : 1986 LABEL : COLUMBIA - USA TRACK : A2. Zeebop. Zeebop from Dialects (1986). Joe Zawinul: The Great Empire. Original Album: Dialects (1986) Picture and artwork: John Beake. Zawinul Syndicate - Carnavalito. Zawinul Syndicate at the North Sea Jazz festival. Joe Zawinul: 6 A. Walking on the nile. Peace by Joe Zawinul.
Your browser does not support the audio element. Waiting for the Rain. Your browser does not support the audio element.
|2||Waiting For The Rain||7:33|
|4||The Great Empire||3:52|
|6||6 A.M. / Walking On The Nile||7:03|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDP-108274
- A&R [Legacy] – Steve Berkowitz
- Art Direction – Joe Futterer*, Richie Powell
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Howard Fritzson
- Coordinator [Project] – Darren Salmieri
- Design – Randall Martin
- Directed By – Seth Rothstein
- Illustration – Vivian Bremner
- Mastered By [Original Analog Source] – Mark Wilder, Seth Foster
- Photography [Pg. 2, 9 & Inner Liner Card] – Norman Seeff
- Photography [Pg. 5 & 6] – David Gahr
- Photography [Spine Sheet] – Sam Emerson*
- Producer [Original], Cover [Concept], Music By, Composed By, Synthesizer, Voice – Joe Zawinul
- Product Manager – Abe Vélez
- Reissue Producer – Bob Belden
- Voice [Ensemble] – Alfie Silas, Carl Anderson, Dee Bellson*
- Voice [Improvised] – Bobby McFerrin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC-A): 6 9699-86296-2 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L336
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-108274 01
|FC 40081||Zawinul*||Dialects (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 40081||US||1986|
|SICJ 127||Joe Zawinul||Dialects (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Sony Records Int'l||SICJ 127||Japan||2016|
|FCT 40081||Zawinul*||Dialects (Cass, Album)||Columbia||FCT 40081||US||1986|
|CBS 26813||Joe Zawinul||Dialects (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 26813||Europe||1986|
|40-26813 (SP)||Zawinul*||Dialects (Cass, Album)||Columbia||40-26813 (SP)||Spain||1986|