He released his first album Arrow on Target in the summer of 1971, two singles in mid 1972, "Dance with woman", and "Jean under the be. In 1972 November he released his second album. Cassell began to fuse calypso with other genres such as Zouk, R&B, and salsa, resulting in some criticism, with accusations that he was destroying Montserrat's calypso traditions. He enjoyed further chart success in the UK with a remixed version of "Hot Hot Hot", which reached number 38 (the original had stalled.
Dance Party is a 1965 album released by American Motown and soul girl group Martha and the Vandellas on the Gordy (Motown) label. The album was the group's third and, much like The Miracles' Mickey's Monkey album, mainly consisted of dance tunes. The singles featured on the album were their 1964 landmark single, "Dancing in the Street", their follow-up smash, "Wild One", and the hit "Nowhere to Run" and its b-side, "Motoring".
Dance, Soca dance Soca dance Dance, Soca dance Do the Soca dance. Want to play you some of this Soca beat This Caribbean rhythm will put you on your feet Whether you're young, whether you're old and grey Gather around, we'll jam it night and day. All along the beach a party in the moonlight With Soca sounds to make the feeling of the tune right. Dance, Soca dance Soca dance Dance, Soca dance Do the Soca dance. Do-do-do you, do you feel it?) (Yes) (Dance).
Z-Factor - Dance Party Album. Скачать Z-Factor - Dance Party Album. Комментарии (0): Нет добавленных комментариев.
Listen to O'La Soca online for free. You can also listen to all albums and songs of Arrow on our site. Soca Dance Party Arrow. Knock Dem Dead Arrow.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Male Bass] – George Victory, Kenrick Georges, Kevin Anthony "Chic"*
|7||Don't Force It
Backing Vocals [Male Bass] – George Victory, Kenrick Georges, Kevin Anthony "Chic"*Rap [Featuring] – Peter Panky
Arranged By [Bass] – Kenrick GeorgesRap [Featuring] – Lovindeer*
- Arranged By [Bass] – Frankie McIntosh (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Leston Paul (tracks: 1, 5, 6), Roland Richards (tracks: 2 to 7)
- Arranged By [Rhythm], Programmed By [Drums] – Roland Richards
- Backing Vocals – Bianca Baptiste, George Victory, Janet Alleyne, Justin "Hero" Cassell
- Bass – Fred Nicholas, Sunshine Diaz
- Co-producer – Justin "Hero" Cassell, Roland Richards
- Edited By – Alphonsus Cassell, Kevin Anthony "Chic"*
- Engineer – Julian McBrowne
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter Rincon
- Executive-Producer – Alphonsus Cassell, Jerry Rappaport
- Guitar – Christopher "Columbus" Newland, Gary Resil, George Victory
- Keyboards – Frankie McIntosh, Leston Paul, Roland Richards
- Mastered By – Ted Jansen*
- Mixed By – Alphonsus Cassell, Julian McBrowne, Roland Richards
- Other [Production Consultant] – Clarence Derby, Jerry Rappaport, Junior Gray, Kenrick Georges, Marshall Argovitz
- Percussion – Anthony "Bugs" Niles, Leston Paul, Ricardo Mason, Roger Squitero, Roland Richards
- Saxophone – Cecilia Tenconi, Charles Dougherty, Eddie Quarless
- Trombone – Rick Davies , Sam Burtis
- Trumpet – Errol Ince, Kenrick Georges, Mac Gollehon
- Written-By, Producer, Directed By – Alphonsus Cassell
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 042284669429
|539 878-1||Arrow||Soca Dance Party (LP)||Mango||539 878-1||US||1990|
|ARROW 032||Arrow||Soca Dance Party (LP)||Arrow Records||ARROW 032||US||1990|
|261 049||Arrow||Soca Dance Party (CD, Album)||Mango||261 049||Germany||1990|
|539 878-2||Arrow||Soca Dance Party (CD, Album)||Mango||539 878-2||US||1990|
|MLPS 1057, 846 694-1||Arrow||Soca Dance Party (LP)||Mango, Island Records||MLPS 1057, 846 694-1||UK||1990|