Tears, Lies, and Alibis is the eleventh studio album by Shelby Lynne, released on April 20, 2010 on Lynne's own newly founded record label, Everso Records. All songs written by Shelby Lynne. Brian Harrison − percussion. John Jackson − dobro, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, harmonica. Dave Jacques − upright bass.
Artist: Shelby Lynne. Album: Tears, Lies and Alibis. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: May 6, 2015 - Shelby Lynne – I Can’t Imagine (2015). October 22, 2011 - Shelby Lynne – Revelation Road (2011).
Track no. 2 of this album has also been released as a 1-track Promo CDr in plastic sleeve. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 2 For Sale from €. 1.
Listen free to Shelby Lynne – Tears, Lies, And Alibis (Rains Came, Why Didn't You Call Me and more). With Tears, Lies, and Alibis the follow-up to 2008's Just A Little Lovin' and the first release on her own label, Everso Records, Shelby Lynne affirms her position as a visionary, iconoclastic artist who deftly weaves country, soul, rock, blues, pop and folk influences to forge her own unique style
It's a beautifully understated album of personal confessions, wandering thoughts and worldly observations, all rendered with the assurance of a naturally gifted vocalist, one who clearly has no need for auto-tune or other irritating tonal tampering devices.
Given the wonderfully mercurial, fiercely independent persona Shelby Lynne has displayed throughout her career (one that has inspired fans and infuriated record company executives) her first self-produced, self-released effort might have been fraught with egocentric excess. Many artists have fallen into that trap
Audio: Shelby Lynne; from the album "Tears, Lies, and Alibis" (I have no rights to this recording). Tears, Lies, And Alibis. INgrooves, IDOL Distribution (от лица компании "Everso Records"); Kobalt Music Publishing, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (1).
Songs: 10. Artist: Shelby Lynne. Songs: Shelby Lynne - Loser Dreamer 04:52. Shelby Lynne - Why Don't You Call Me 01:40. Shelby Lynne - Like a Fool 03:58. Shelby Lynne - Old 03:34. Shelby Lynne - Home Sweet Home 03:32. Shelby Lynne - Alibi 04:25. Shelby Lynne - Family Tree 03:45. Shelby Lynne - Old Dog 05:29.
|2||Why Didn't You Call Me||1:40|
|3||Like A Fool||3:58|
|5||Something To Be Said About Airstreams||3:54|
|10||Home Sweet Home||3:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Everso Records
- Copyright (c) – Everso Records
- Manufactured By – GZ Digital Media – W72242
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – S. Lynne*, Val McCallum
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Harmonica – John Jackson
- Bass [Fender] – David Hood
- Bass [Fender], Synthesizer [Moog], Percussion – Brian Harrison
- Co-producer – Brian Harrison
- Design – JasonHarter.com*
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Dave Jacques
- Drums – Bryan Owings, Kenny Malone, Rick Reed
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer] – Spooner Oldham
- Engineer – Brian Harrison
- Executive-Producer – Elizabeth Jordan
- Horns – Randy Leago
- Management – Elizabeth Jordan
- Management [Business] – Terry Doty
- Mandola, Mandolin, Slide Guitar [Weissenborn], Banjo – Ben Peeler
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Sanwook "Sunny"Nam*
- Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Steve Genewick
- Percussion – Bryan Owings, Kenny Malone
- Photography By – Randee St. Nicholas
- Piano, Organ [B-3] – Mark Jordan
- Producer – Shelby Lynne
- Songwriter – Shelby Lynne
NotesCardboard gatefold, 8p booklet with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 044003782334
- Matrix / Runout: EVER150 [GZ logo] W72242
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J16
|EVER155||Shelby Lynne||Tears, Lies, And Alibis (CD, Album)||Everso Records||EVER155||US||2010|
|EVER170||Shelby Lynne||Tears, Lies, And Alibis (LP, Album)||Everso Records||EVER170||US||2010|
|EVER150||Shelby Lynne||Tears, Lies, And Alibis (CD, Album)||Everso Records||EVER150||US||2010|