Слушайте Songs of the Century - An All-Star Tribute to Supertramp от Разные исполнители на Deezer. Благодаря потоковой трансляции музыки на Deezer вы можете слушать более 53 млн треков, создавать свои плейлисты и делиться любимыми песнями с друзьями.
06. Crime Of The Century. 08. Goodbye Stranger.
All eight tracks were written by Morse, and the album peaked at number 27 on Billboard's Jazz Album Chart. Arista became increasingly concerned about Dixie Dregs' album sales and pressured the band to change their name to simply the Dregs in an attempt to increase the band's visibility in the public eye. Unsung Heroes included eight new Morse compositions in early 1981, but the name change did little to address Arista's worries. 2009 An All-Star Salute To Christmas (various artists compilation). 2010 Tooth Fairy (movie soundtrack). 2012 Classic Rock Presents Prog – Prognosis . (various artists compilation). 2012 The Spirit Of Radio (various artists compilation). 2012 Songs Of The Century - An All-Star Tribute To Supertramp (various artists tribute to Supertramp). 2013 Fly Like An Eagle – An All-Star Tribute To Steve Miller Band (various artists tribute to Steve Miller Band).
Listen to albums and songs from Supertramp. Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. Napster App for. Rhapsody International Inc. Get app. Have the app. Music Apps & Devices Pricing.
Together the Canadian crew was one of the most consistently transcendent indie-rock acts of the ’00s. I don’t know what a ‘letter from an occupant’ is, Newman later said. But I’m hoping that I will figure it out at some point.
Rexperience the classic hits from throughout Miller's career with all new renditions of 'The Joker,' 'Rock'n Me,' 'Take The Money And Run,' 'Jet Airliner,' 'Jungle Love' and more. Artist Site Released: July 30, 2013 ON Cleopatra. Tags: Classic Rock Tribute Various Artists. Hear the hot songs of the year and all important new cd releases of 2019 in one place. Browse all new releases by genre, album, artist, or record label.
At times the album floats off into its own world, with an effect more tedious than hypnotic, but it's still a huge leap forward for the group and their most consistent album outside of that 1979 masterwork, Breakfast in America.
Place your vote on the top 10 list of Best Supertramp Songs. One of the best off the best album. my favourite song of all time. Child of Vision also has a fantastic instrumental, but Crime of the Century has an instrumental that is perfectly coordinated, insightful, entrancing, and overall the best orchestration of instruments imaginable. Even just listening closely enough to the simple piano part, you can hear it in two slightly different rhythms.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Breakfast In America
Keyboards [Keyboard Solo], Soloist – Larry FastVocals – John Wetton
|2||Take The Long Way Home
Vocals, Lead Guitar – John Wesley
|3||The Logical Song
Lead Guitar – Steve MorseOrgan [Hammond] – Tony KayeVocals – Mickey Thomas
|4||Give A Little Bit
Lead Guitar – Peter BanksVocals – Richard Page
|5||It's Raining Again
Keyboards – Geoff DownesVocals – Colin Moulding
|6||Crime Of The Century
Bass – Tony LevinPiano, Synthesizer [Moog] – Rick Wakeman
Organ [Hammond Organ] – David SanciousVocals – Annie Haslam
Keyboards – Jordan RudessLead Guitar – Gary Green
Piano – Steve PorcaroVocals – Roye Albrighton
|10||Bloody Well Right
Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Dave KerznerVocals – Joe Lynn Turner
Lead Guitar – Robby KriegerVocals – Rod Argent
|Bonus Original Track|
|12||Let The World Revolve
Organ [Hammond Organ] – Tony KayeVocals, Bass – Chris SquireWritten-By – Billy Sherwood
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Purple Pyramid
- Copyright (c) – Purple Pyramid
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Dimension Gate Music
- Produced At – Circa:HQ Studios
- Recorded At – Circa:HQ Studios
- Mixed At – Circa:HQ Studios
- Mastered At – Maor Appelbaum Mastering
- Engineered At – Studio X, Ridgewood, NJ
- Engineered At – Liscombe Park Studios
- Engineered At – Tower Mill Studios, Norfolk
- Engineered At – Castle Studios, South Wales
- Engineered At – Earth Works Studios, Barnet
- Engineered At – Red Room Recorders
- Engineered At – Doug Ragan's Guitar Studio
- Engineered At – Synergy Studio
- Backing Vocals – Billy Sherwood (tracks: 5)
- Bass – Billy Sherwood (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11)
- Design – Lucie Tran
- Drums – Scott Connor
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Castle Studios, South Wales (For Geoff Downes)] – Geoff Downes
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Doug Ragan's Guitar Studios, Peru, IL (For Gary Green)] – Doug Ragan
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Earth Works Studios, Barnet, England (For Peter Banks)] – Leigh Darlow
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Liscombe Park Studios (For John Wetton)] – Steve Rispin
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Redroom Recorders, Tampa, FL (For John Wesley)] – John Welsey*
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Studio X, Ridgewood, NJ (For Annie Haslam)] – Rave Tesar
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Synergy Studios NJ (For Larry Fast)] – Larry Fast
- Engineer [Additional Engineer At Tower Mill Studios, Norfolk (For Rick Wakeman)] – Erik Jordan
- Guitar – Billy Sherwood (tracks: 10 to 12)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Billy Sherwood (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Keyboards – Billy Sherwood (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 11, 12)
- Mastered By – Maor Appelbaum
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Billy Sherwood
- Vocals – Billy Sherwood (tracks: 8, 12)
- Written-By – Richard Davies & Roger Hodgson* (tracks: 1 to 11)
NotesThis release differs from release 6801876 in terms of the circumference text on the disc, and the colour of the catalog number on the spine (green on this release).
Produced, Recorded, & Mixed at CIRCA:HQ Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at Maor Appelbaum Mastering, CA.
©℗ 2012 Purple Pyramid Records
©℗ 2012 Purple Pyramid Records • All rights of the producer and owner of the work reproduced reserved. Unauthorized copying, lending, hiring, public performance and broadcast
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on tray insert): 7 41157 88082 3
- Matrix / Runout: 862-CLP8808 050812
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT05
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A605
|CLP 8808||Various||Songs Of The Century. An All - Star Tribute To Supertramp (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Purple Pyramid||CLP 8808||Russia||2012|
|UICE-1199||Various||Songs Of The Century. An All - Star Tribute To Supertramp (CD, Album, SHM)||Purple Pyramid||UICE-1199||Japan||2012|