Temper Temper is the fourth studio album by the Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine released on 8 February 2013 in Australia, and 11 February 2013 worldwide under RCA Records, their first under the label. The album was once again produced by Don Gilmore, who worked on the group's last album, 2010's Fever, and was mixed by noted engineer Chris Lord-Alge. This would be the last album with longtime bassist Jason James before he departed from the band in February 2015.
Bullet For My Valentine. Авторы текста и музыки. Matthew Tuck, Jay James, Michael Moose Thomas, Michael Paget. Bullet For My Valentine. SME; Abramus Digital, EMI Music Publishing, UBEM, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor - SonyATV, BMG Rights Management, BMI - Broadcast Music In. ARESA, LatinAutor, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (7).
Temper Temper is the title track and first single from Bullet For My Valentine’s 2013 album. It also apparently had two versions initially; although everything from the first version was scrapped except from the drum track which was kept and reworked into the second (and current) version of the song.
Temper Temper is the 4th album by Bullet For My Valentine, released on 8th February 2013. The album turns more towards a hard rock sound as opposed to the band’s previous albums which have been described as a mix between melodic metalcore and heavy metal. Frontman Matt Tuck sums up Temper Temper as a mid tempo hard rock stomper with flashes of old school metal thrown in for fun. The lyrical themes delve into the darker side of the band as well as life on the road. Matt revealed in an interview that the album is titled ‘Temper Temper’ because of the bandmate’s rising tension with one another.
The title track Temper Temper, gave excited fans a taste of the new album almost a year before its release as a single and music video. Considering it is the title track you would expect an entirely more aggressive vocally than it is. With a chorus of Temper Temper time to explode, feels good when I lose control, one would expect a lot of hardcore, blood pumping screaming but Tuck decides to go a different route. is the third single off of the album and has a 30 Seconds To Mars rock anthem sound, showing the band’s diversity. Regardless of being mainstream or not, Bullet For My Valentine continues to forge ahead after being in the business for 15 years and they show no sign of stopping anytime soon. Written by That Rock Chick. Like the in-depth, diverse coverage of Cryptic Rock?
5. Dirty Little Secret. Music By – Bullet For My Valentine (tracks: 1 to 12, 14). Producer – Don Gilmore. Technician – Suthiti Chaisamut. Vocals, Guitar – Matt Tuck. Written-By – Don Gilmore (tracks: 1, 10). Notes. Whole Lotta Rosie" & "Scream Aim Fire" (Taken from the Live Lounge show on BBC Radio 1) Recorded at Maida Vale Studios, London First broadcast on October 22, 2012.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By [Additional Co-Writing] – Don Gilmore
|5||Dirty Little Secret||4:54|
|7||Dead To The World
Lyrics By – Chris Jericho
|9||Saints & Sinners||3:28|
|10||Tears Don't Fall (Part 2)
Written-By [Additional Co-Writing] – Don Gilmore
|11||Livin' Life (On The Edge Of A Knife)||4:01|
|13||Whole Lotta Rosie (Live At BBC Radio 1)||4:10|
|14||Scream Aim Fire (Live At BBC Radio 1)||5:05|
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Australia
- Recorded At – Karma Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Soundworks, Cardiff Bay
- Recorded At – The Atrium, Cardiff
- Mixed At – Mix LA
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R – David J. Wolter
- Art Direction, Design – Jeff Gilligan
- Bass – Jay James
- Co-producer – Matt Tuck Of Bullet For My Valentine*
- Drums – Michael Thomas
- Engineer – Martyn "Ginge" Ford*
- Engineer [Additional Mix Engineering] – Andrew Schubert, Brad Townsend
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Bobo Ekrangsi, Tony Trisadi Suttitanakool
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineers] – Keith Armstrong, Nik Karpen
- Guitar – Matt Tuck, Padge
- Lyrics By – Matt Tuck
- Management [Managed At Raw Power Management] – Craig Jennings, Tristan Lillingston
- Management [Managed At RSE Group] – Kristen Mulderig, Rick Sales
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
- Music By – Bullet For My Valentine
- Other [Agent At Pinnacle Entertainment (N. And S. America)] – Scott Sokol
- Other [Agent At The Agency Group (World Excluding The Americas)] – Paul Ryan
- Producer – Don Gilmore
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Suthiti Chaisamut
- Vocals – Matt Tuck
NotesAll songs published by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. O/B/O/ EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 887654 386229
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC Australia A0100996310-0101 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L601
|88765436922||Bullet For My Valentine||Temper Temper (CD, Album)||RCA, Sony Music||88765436922||Europe||2013|
|88765469702||Bullet For My Valentine||Temper Temper (CD, Album, Del)||RCA, Sony Music||88765469702||Europe||2013|
|88765438622||Bullet For My Valentine||Temper Temper (CD, Album)||RCA, Sony Music||88765438622||Europe||2013|
|88765438622||Bullet For My Valentine||Temper Temper (CD, Album, Unofficial, Jew)||RCA Records , Sony Music||88765438622||Russia||2013|
|88765-43692-2||Bullet For My Valentine||Temper Temper (CD, Album)||RCA||88765-43692-2||US||2013|