Gusto is the seventh album by the Huntington Beach, California pop punk band Guttermouth, released in 2002 by Epitaph Records. It found the band taking their style of fast, abrasive punk rock in new directions, experimenting with elements of pop and other styles. Their usual tongue-in-cheek humor and sarcastic lyrics remain intact, but the album's overall sound is quite different from any of their others
Album · 2002 · 14 Songs. See All. The Album Formerly Known As Full Length LP. 1996.
Guttermouth : Gusto,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento 13 Agosto 2002. Labels Epitaph Records. Estilo de MúsicaPunk-Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. 1. Camp Fire Girl 2. Scholarship in Punk.
Guttermouth – Gusto. Label: Epitaph – 6644-2. All songs written and performed by Guttermouth. Recorded at: Paramount studios, Can-Am Studios, Criterion Records, And some house in Huntington Beach, CA. Mixed at: Paramount by Jim Goodwin Mastered at: Oasis Mastering by Gene Grimaldi Produced by: Scott Sheldon, Eric "Derek" Davis, Jim Goodwin, And mark did a little even though he does not know what producing is.
Chorus: Well I'm going for the gusto No not because I'm supposed to It's a well-known fact No I'll never look back Gonna have another beer Yeah I'm going for the gusto No not because I'm supposed to. Most folks sit and watch tv And think that they're alive Football, frozen dinners, in-laws The good times never die And once in awhile I see myself And it makes me want to cry Suddenly I realize These good times are a lie.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Camp Fire Girl #62||2:55|
|2||Scholarship In Punk||2:15|
|6||Pee In The Shower||2:29|
|7||Walk Of Shame||2:34|
Vocals – Emily*
|11||Looking Out For #1||1:48|
Vocals – Emily*
Vocals – Eric Mayron
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epitaph Europe
- Copyright (c) – Epitaph Europe
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Recorded At – Criterion Records
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100422509-0101
- Bass Guitar – Hedge (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6 & 11)
- Drums – Ty Smith
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals, Guiro – Scott Sheldon
- Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Eric "Derek" Davis*
- Illustration – Mark "The Man With A Mind Of An 8 Year Old"*
- Layout – C. Martin*
- Management – G-Works*
- Mastered By – Gene Grimaldi
- Mixed By – Jim Goodwin
- Producer – Eric "Derek" Davis*, Jim Goodwin, Mark*, Scott Sheldon
- Vocals – Mark Adkins
- Written-By, Performer – Guttermouth
NotesAll songs written and performed by Guttermouth
Recorded at: Paramount studios, Can-Am Studios, Criterion Records, And some house in Huntington Beach, CA.
Mixed at: Paramount by Jim Goodwin
Mastered at: Oasis Mastering by Gene Grimaldi
Produced by: Scott Sheldon, Eric "Derek" Davis, Jim Goodwin, And mark did a little even though he does not know what producing is.
Management by G works
PO Box 29 Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Booklet with Lyrics
The track durations are taken from Audiograbber.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 714092 664423
- Barcode (Scan): 8 714092 664423
- Label Code: LC02576
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: A0100422509-0101 14 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 948R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94K3
|EICP-129||Guttermouth||Gusto (CD, Album, Promo)||Epitaph, Epic||EICP-129||Japan||2002|
|6644-2||Guttermouth||Gusto (CD, Album, Promo)||Epitaph||6644-2||Europe||2002|
|86644-2||Guttermouth||Gusto (CDr, Album, Promo)||Epitaph||86644-2||US||2002|
|2479-2||Guttermouth||Gusto (CD, Album)||Epitaph, Sum Records , Roadrunner Records||2479-2||Brazil||2002|
|86644-2||Guttermouth||Gusto (CD, Album)||Epitaph||86644-2||US||2002|