A Flock of Seagulls – Telecommunication (JLAB Remix). A Flock Of Seagulls – The Story Of A Young Heart (1984, Full Albu. :49. A Flock of Seagulls – 01.
A Flock of Seagulls are an English new wave and synth-pop band originally formed in 1980 in Liverpool by Michael "Mike" Score (lead vocals, keyboards), his brother Alister "Ali" James Score (drums), and Francis Lee "Frank" Maudsley (bass), with their most famous line-up consisting of the Score brothers, Maudsley, and lead guitarist Paul Reynolds
A Flock of Seagulls is the debut studio album by the new wave band A Flock of Seagulls. It was released in 1982 on Jive and featured the international hit single "I Ran (So Far Away)", which reached the Top 10 in the US and New Zealand, as well as No. 1 in Australia. The song "Space Age Love Song" also managed to score radio play. On the success of the singles, the album reached No. 10 in the US.
Features Song Lyrics for A Flock of Seagulls's Telecommunication album. A Flock of Seagulls Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular A Flock Of Seagulls Lyrics.
Complete your A Flock Of Seagulls collection. Notes: Their 2nd single, released September 1981 as first single on Jive. Also appear on their 1st album.
Band Name A Flock Of Seagulls. Album Name Telecommunication. Type EP. Released date 1981. Members owning this album0. 1. Telecommunication. Other productions from A Flock Of Seagulls. The Light at the End of the World.
This is telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunication. Laser beam Coming through the night To my . screen To my color eye. This is telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunication. Video screen Silver page With a new calibration For the nuclear age. This is telecommunication Telecommunication. album: "A Flock Of Seagulls" (1982). Telecommunication" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Bill Nelson
Producer – A Flock Of Seagulls, Steve Lovell
- Distributed By – CBS Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Bob The Dog Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, London
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Bass, Vocals – F. Maudsley*
- Composed By [All Material], Performer [All Material Performed By] – A. Score*, F. Maudsley*, M. Score*, P. Reynolds*
- Design [Sleeve] – Pete Watson , Simon Gargette
- Drums – A. Score*
- Lacquer Cut By – JA*
- Lead Guitar – P. Reynolds*
- Management – Checkmount Ltd.
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – M. Score*
- Written-By – A. Score*, F. Maudsley*, M. Score*, P. Reynolds*
NotesSome copies comes in a grey Jive company die-cut sleeve: A Flock Of Seagulls - Telecommunication
Management: Checkmount Ltd.
14 Colloseum Terrace
Albany St., London NW1.
Recorded at Battery Studios.
Distributed by CBS Records Ltd.
℗ 1981 Zomba Productions Ltd.
Published by Bob The Dog Music Ltd.
Original sound recording made by Zomba Productions Ltd.
Durations are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): JIVE 4A*
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): JIVE 4B*
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): JIVE · 4 - A2 Λ JA TAPE ONE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): JIVE - 4 - BI ∴
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
|K-8446||A Flock Of Seagulls||Telecommunication (7", Single)||Jive||K-8446||Australia||1981|
|JIVE 4||A Flock Of Seagulls||Telecommunication (7", Single)||Jive||JIVE 4||UK||1981|
|JIV4002||A Flock Of Seagulls||Telecommunication (7", Single)||Jive||JIV4002||France||1981|
|S-727||A Flock Of Seagulls||Telecommunication (7", Single)||Ariola||S-727||Mexico||1982|
|JIVE T 4||A Flock Of Seagulls||Telecommunication (12", Single)||Jive||JIVE T 4||UK||1981|